Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

Discus and support Problem in game audio after last insider console update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RicardOtario, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I am playing and from nowhere, the sound get extremally low volume. In the first time, I think that was some bug problem with Rage2 ou Rainbow Six Siege, but I have see that have some games that I play, that make the xbox sound get low for a long time, until I reset the xbox. The games was: Rage 2 - After 10 minutes of gameplay the sound desappear for complete -, R6 - After the second match, I start to hear everything what happen in the map on only my left ear, and my sound come to be mono, and in high volume in the left ear and low volume in the right ear. -. That was the games that I see this happening at the right moment. If someone know if this is caused by the time ( I have the console for 2 year's and a half ), or if is caused by game insues, or by the Insider, please leave here in comment, I will be reading every single comment, cause this is making me really upset in this quarentine summer vacation lol.

Stay in home, stay safe <3

submitted by /u/RicardOtario
    [link] [comments]

/u/RicardOtario, Jul 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Matthespio Win User

Xbox forced update, now everything throws an error 0x80070102

I'm facing the same error. I'm an Xbox insider and my Xbox became useless after the last update.

I'd like a solution. My console is out of warranty and very probably my Xbox have bricked due to last preview update.
    Xbox Insiders have permanent warranty with problem related to updates and bricks like that

I'm having the same problem here. That error code is a sign in problem, and I bet

everyone with this problem has an "auto sign in" thins, where it signs

you in automatically when you power on the system. It's a very weird problem
  3. Allebas Win User

Can't join a club

This problem started at 3 months ago. After this problem, 2 updates done. It didn't start with last update.
    Oh well sorry about that. The people who I seen having this issue starting with the last update. Are you in in the Xbox Insiders program?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

DTS bitstream passthrough not working properly when playing DVD

Hi there!

That's an odd issue. It's unfortunate you don't have other DVD's with DTS audio to test out other than the one you have tested. We can't be too sure if it's just that disc but it's possible that this happens with DVD's with DTS audio tracks while connected
    through the receiver.

Is your console enrolled in the preview program by any chance? It's possible a preview update could have this software bug, but even if the console is not enrolled I suggest formally reporting this problem to the preview team so they can look into this.
    You can report a problem after you download the
    Xbox Insider Hub app
    and hen holding the Xbox button on the controller to pull up the power menu.
  5. Simon Goodwin1 Win User

Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022

I’m still having the same issue done the insider app but there’s no updates even after that, the last update my Console did and that was available was on the first, anyone else still having the issue?
  6. yakozaki Win User

I can’t capture anything.

As already known capture have all kinds of problems after last update (15.5),
    but the main issue is that 4K Capture not working at all any more.

Insider update already fixed that Issue in their last update (10.0.19041.2946) but this is available only for insiders Delta and Beta Rings users.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/gr2rqg/xbox_one_x_4k_capture_problem_22sec_23sec_fixed/

Please Give as regular update with fix for that issue.

Thank you
Thema:

Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

1. Problem in game audio after last insider console update. - Similar Threads - Problem game audio

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  4. xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...: so this is still happening xbox has not fixed this problem ive seen others having this same problem on the forums here does anyone know the answer to why this is happening ive used this app for 3...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem: I bought Game Pass for PC and in some games i have audio issues, like no dialogues sound and some backround sounds is missing too. Games in that condition loses their atmosphere and are not...
  6. Twitch app game audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app game audio problem: Hello, Ran into an absurd problem. Any time I try to stream Vampry on the twitch app OR on Mixer through xbox one, the game audio is nowhere to be found. You can hear me through the mic on my...
  7. Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync: Hi, when I record lectures online the audio and video doesn´t sync. The video is maybe 5 seconds ahead of the audio on a one hour recording. The online lecture is not having any sync problems....
  8. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...
  9. Turtle Beach PX4 game audio problem on xbox1 elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach PX4 game audio problem on xbox1 elite: Hi. I've recently upgraded to a xbox 1 elite system. I'm moving over my TB PX4 from my 360 to my new system. I'm experiencing problems with game audio fading from normal sound levels to...
  10. Xbox one Game DVR Problem (No Audio) after April Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Game DVR Problem (No Audio) after April Update: I'm having this issue as well. I recorded a few clips of Trials Fusion today, and each clip I recorded had missing audio. I also could not broadcast to Twitch either after the update. It would...