Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022)

Discus and support Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Resetting my Xbox One C used to help, but I’ve tried reporting the problem with all the data tracing and screenshot included, so it will stop giving me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thomasseymour18901, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022)

Resetting my Xbox One C used to help, but I’ve tried reporting the problem with all the data tracing and screenshot included, so it will stop giving me error messages when I try to check out like “Looks like we were unable to update your cart. Please try again later.”. At this point, I want to get a new (not refurbished) Xbox Series S $429 plus tax and shipping or less bundle from Walmart, BJ’s, GameStop, Best Buy, QVC, etc. with a four-year protection plan up to $120 since it has been 3 years since father gifted me my Xbox One X for Christmas of 2018, but not four years. If only Microsoft offered 4-year protection & not just three years! I need it to last a whole presidential and gubernatorial term in the USA & other countries. I plan to recycle my Xbox One X at Staples if I can’t fix this permanently, so I’ll buy the 4,250 total games and apps I’m currently away from 10,674 in the cloud. I’ll call this “Cartupdategate” this Wednesday, 06/15/2022. I may own a vehicle, especially a hybrid, worth about that much in 4 years.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jun 29, 2022
  2. thomasseymour18901 Win User

Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022)

Now, it's also happening when I try to buy Xbox games through my Acer Aspire 5 that is currently $319.99 renewed on Amazon this June 23rd, 2022 in Microsoft Edge on xbox.com. It just says "OK" in Times New Roman when I try to open my cart in the browser. It certainly is fully up to date, and I'll update it to Edge 103 Stable as soon as I can when it's out this week beginning this Thursday. I'll create a list of Xbox games and apps I'll get six years from now, which should be enough time to get both issues fixed. I called the Microsoft Support phone number, and they said they had to solve it from their end due to me buying so much content using my Xbox at once through its cart. I wait 24 hours without buying anything on the Xbox. I can still buy individual apps and games, but nothing through the cart. Since I often get $100 Xbox gift cards at BJ's for only $94.99 through my membership, I want this solved.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Thomas

That's an odd issue, so. May I know if the update cart problem is happening only on your Xbox?

If you try adding something to your cart via Xbox website, are you able to do it?

Also, is this happening with all the items you want to add?
    Or just with an specific item?

Thanks in advance for your response
  4. BennettMAL Win User

[SOLVED] I can't hold down "W" key & "D" key at the same time, Why is this?

Sorry for the delay, The game I play is ROBLOX. It is on Xbox But I play on PC version. I put it under this category (games and Xbox) because I had no idea what other category. I keep restarting my PC thinking if it would work, It has not worked. This started to happen firstly around mid-March to early April. Then now, started since June 15th, 2022. ROBLOX has gotten one small update since June 15th.

If you need more details I can give more, I am guaranteed it won't be a lot though. Thanks, Josef!
  5. Georges C. Win User

Gta v enhanced ownload

Hello again, you have GTA 5 for Xbox One, because to access this content it needs you to have purchased the game and installed it in your console.

"Requires access to Grand Theft Auto Online for Xbox Series X|S. Get 50% off GTAV: Story Mode for Xbox Series X|S until June 14, 2022."
  6. Ghostmen173 Win User

The Crew

i ordered my first xbox will be receiving it on wednesday have the same problem here weard that microsoft deals are available until 15th july but can't download it on that day anymore.

same problem here with rainbow six vegas.
Thema:

1. Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022) - Similar Threads - Problem fully unable

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  4. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  5. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  6. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  7. A complicated hacking problem

in XBoX on Windows
    A complicated hacking problem: At 9:08 PM, I got an email saying that my security info (the email) was deleted. I tried logging in but my password wasn't working and there was an unfamiliar email that was set for the recovery...
  8. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  9. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  10. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....