Problem Getting Insanity 3 to Complete (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

Discus and support Problem Getting Insanity 3 to Complete (Mass Effect Legendary Edition) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have completely the entirety of Mass Effect 3 on Insanity. I also have the first two games completed on Insanity within the same playthrough. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cherryxgrenade, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Problem Getting Insanity 3 to Complete (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

I have completely the entirety of Mass Effect 3 on Insanity.

I also have the first two games completed on Insanity within the same playthrough. The only thing I didn't do was Bring Down the Sky on ME1 but it registered me as clearing ME1 on Insanity so I don't understand how this has happened.

:)

cherryxgrenade, Aug 13, 2022
  2. cherryxgrenade Win User

This is what happened, it finally cleared yesterday.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cherryxgrenade

Are you referring to not seeing the achievement as completed?

If that's the case. Do you don't remember changing the difficulty at one point?

According to:
    https://www.trueachievements.com/a327627/insani...

You need to complete the three games without changing difficulty
  4. cherryxgrenade Win User

I remember playing a bit and thinking it was a little bit easy and checking that it was on Insanity, but that's about it?

It was set to Insanity before I left Earth.

1 and 2 were completed on Insanity, I have the achievements for both of those games.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If you're more than sure that you never changed the game difficulty
    Sometimes an achievement can take up to 72 hours to be reflected in your profile.

You can try waiting this time, but if the issue persists that means you maybe changed any game setting at some point
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is currently some technical difficulties in regards to the achievement system. I had achievements from this morning pop in the last hour. If you look in the app and see if it says 100%… Completed, just be patient
Thema:

1. Problem Getting Insanity 3 to Complete (Mass Effect Legendary Edition) - Similar Threads - Problem Getting Insanity

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  4. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  5. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  6. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  7. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  8. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  9. Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55
  10. error message there was a problem getting your captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message there was a problem getting your captures: I get a message that I have taken a capture with xbox app, but then when I try to view the captures, I get this message "there was a problem getting your captures"...