Problem Gamertag change...

Discus and support Problem Gamertag change... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry I did not understand the new change of gamertag well, trying to change it took me numbers that I never put during the choice. You can very well... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neysless, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Neysless
    Neysless Guest

Sorry I did not understand the new change of gamertag well, trying to change it took me numbers that I never put during the choice. You can very well see that I just changed it from Neyless to Jaden Stone, only now Jaden Stone9838 has taken me. From exchange
    error, can you make me go back to the old nick? Neyless? please

Scusate non ho capito bene il nuovo cambio di gamertag, provando a cambiare mi ha preso dei numeri che non ho mai messo durante la scelta. Potrete benissimo vedere che l'ho appena cambiato da Neyless a Jaden Stone, solo che ora mi ha preso Jaden Stone9838.
    Da errore di cambio, potete farmi ritornare al vecchio nick? Neyless? per favore

:)

Neysless, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Photonimus Win User

Gamertag Change problem

Also, attempting to contact someone about it is pointless. Accounts cannot be transferred between people, even if the person was willing to give it up.
  3. Original Colton Win User

Changing Gamertag Problem

Hello, it's not a glitch, the gamertag is either an Xbox original or used on Zune, meaning it cannot be on anybody's friends list. But you should keep checking to see if it is in use soon hence they are transferring the gamertags over to Xbox live from the
    original to make them available.
  4. Senpai Yahiko Win User

Problem with gamertag change.

Yup I just did about 20 mins ago. it still won't update completely for my friends some of them it says my new gamertag and from some of the others it shows my old name. Sometimes when I'm in a random party and someone tries to add me because it shows my
    old gamertag whenever the person tries to add me it tells them my gamertag is no longer there and I end up having to send them a friend invite.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Gamertag Change Problems

Please check the date of this thread,it's from 2013.

If you have an issue you need help with please start your own thread & describe the issue you are having.
  6. Thik79 Win User

Changing Gamertag problem

Hi Phantom,

No not yet, I called support twice and it's still not correct. First time I called they told me wait to wait 24h and then call back. So I waited 24h and then call back. The secobd time I called, they told me they had server problems the day i changed my
    gamertag and that it may be the cause. They told me they would give me my money back and then I could do it again, but he couldn't find his supperior so he told me to call back today. Which I haven't done yet.
Thema:

1. Problem Gamertag change... - Similar Threads - Problem Gamertag change

2. Gamertag Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Problem: I want to change my gamertag to my username in most other games which is "Silverbullet" but when I try to put it in it says it's not allowed and it's not like "Bullet" is not allowed because I...
  3. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  4. Problem when changing gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when changing gamertag: I paid for a gamertag change over a month ago but my old one is still visible in-game and on the Xbox app. Is there an option I missed ? c89e6531-ccf8-4f0c-a9ba-40fd657eab21
  5. Gamertag problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag problem.: [img] hello, i have two questions. my first question is two same gamertags are used. how is this possible. My second question is there are gamertags that start with a number. Why can't I use it?...
  6. gamertag country problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag country problems: i am trying to buy a new gamertag and when i go to the billing address menu i cannot change the address to my country it is stuck on the united states (where i DONT live) if you know how to fix...
  7. Weird two Gamertag problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird two Gamertag problem.: Hello all, Hoping someone here can help. I've tried the xbox support guys on twitter to no avail. My grand daughter whilst playing my xbox changed my gamer tag (yeah game is locked down now!)...
  8. Xbox gamertag problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag problem: I changed my gamertag on Xbox 360 it exceeded the character limit on Xbox one therefore not changing it on Xbox one. I feel like Microsoft should owe me a free gamertag change, can this be...
  9. Creating X-Box gamertag problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creating X-Box gamertag problem: When I try to create a new X-Box account it asks me to create a gamertag. I fill in the form but when I press the create account button it says I have to try again later and gives error message...
  10. Problem with the hash after the gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the hash after the gamertag: Hello, I have a problem with changing my gamertag because numbers with a hash appear and it's weird because nobody use it To explain more : I have a Xbox account created in 2010, let's name it...