problem gaining control of my hacked accounts

Discus and support problem gaining control of my hacked accounts in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, let me briefly explane, some time ago I got severly hacked. Cell phone, home WIFI, and my microsoft and google accounts. I had decided I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gothackedtodeath, Mar 16, 2023.

  1. problem gaining control of my hacked accounts


    Hello,

    let me briefly explane, some time ago I got severly hacked. Cell phone, home WIFI, and my microsoft and google accounts. I had decided I was done with the internet and just walked away. Problem is I have a 10yo son who plays xbox. this xbox account is the only microsoft account i still have control of. while trying to set this junk of a series X xbox to more safe levels I encountered problems, microsoft wont let me change anything without sending codes to a phone or email other than the one I can still log into. i have spent days trying to fill out the microsoft questions. it always ends with edge closing the page im to input recovery code on. the page resets when I go to email and copy code. upon trying to input code the entire process starts over. I have requested a call back dozens of times. no call is ever returned. its a home phone landline. I feel that who ever is doing this has now reported my home landline as potential scam. Its what others see when I call problem gaining control of my hacked accounts :(

    question one, how to contact microsoft person? Not bot that has no answers and just keeps telling me to go to the site im already on.

    Question two, how do i look into my email at code without the other tab reloading me back to start?

    Three, How do i stop hacking? seems microsoft has left so many holes in security software and hardware that i cannot trust anything with the name on it.

    Im fine, got no urge to even use web (three letter agency voyer trap) but my son is a straight A student who loves gamming. I need to secure the best security for him till he is old enough to make his own dicisions on the threat of personal info being used in all manner of harm.

    hope someone can help me and my boy.

    :)
     
    gothackedtodeath, Mar 16, 2023
    #1
  2. FlavoredPine22 Win User

    "Your Xbox LIVE membership information isn't valid."

    I managed to gain control over it again and my email and found out i had been hacked and the hacker bought 6000 microsoft points and spent it. :/ £51 gone.
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

    My minecraft account was hacked and I have all ownership details, can it be recovered somehow?

    I hope they will be able to help, with hacked accounts it almost impossible to gain the profile back because of future vulnerability.

    Thank you.
  4. geekfather Win User

    Read this! Microsoft products at risk! / Leia isso! Produtos da Microsoft em risco!

    Why would you be at risk? Just do not go to the website. Report the person and block them and move on. No one can hack your account unless you give them your information or they gain control of your email and you have no security proofs attached to your
    XBOX Account. These spam messages have been going out for awhile.

    Again just report them.

    Toodles
  5. Turv3y Win User

    Account hacked Twice

    They got the info probably the first time you were hacked, As they can gain access to your name address and all that jazz. That is also why I am a bit skeptical after being hacked. I added under my EA account and Xbox accout billing information under
    the second address line in caps, DO NOT ASSIST WITH ACCOUNT RECOVERY I WILL NOT FORGET MY OWN PASSWORD. As noted in a forum post by a moderator.
  6. BChaps Win User

    I have been hacked.

    I just found out today that my account has been hacked as well...

    All of my MS points are gone, and my PW was changed.

    XBL support was very helpful, and it is now under investigation.

    Strange though, my stuff was also used to gain things for Fifa12
Thema:

problem gaining control of my hacked accounts

Loading...
  1. problem gaining control of my hacked accounts - Similar Threads - problem gaining control

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...