Problem for play fifa 21 on xbox series S as manager
Discus and support Problem for play fifa 21 on xbox series S as manager in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So like,a team want one of my guy who never play on matches so i go do a contract with other manager but after complete it the game stop working... i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cacaiqueFerreira, Apr 19, 2022.
Thema:
Problem for play fifa 21 on xbox series S as manager
Loading...
-
Problem for play fifa 21 on xbox series S as manager - Similar Threads - Problem play fifa
-
Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect
in XboX InsidersRemote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work... -
Xbox problems starting up and playing games
in XboX InsidersXbox problems starting up and playing games: So for some reason my Xbox after being off at night will stop downloads and when I turn it on later it won’t start them back and when I try to turn a game on it won’t let me start it it will make... -
An xbox remote play problem, does anyone know how to fix it?
in XboX InsidersAn xbox remote play problem, does anyone know how to fix it?: Every time i go to remote play, the screen just black but the sound comes through, i looked in youtube and stuff but it didn't fix it, anyone know what's going on (Xbox app on PC) submitted by... -
Problems playing multiplayer
in XBoX on ConsolesProblems playing multiplayer: My Xbox console wasn't allowing me to play multiplayer and when I tried to complete the multiplayer connection test it kept saying it couldn't complete the test. I tried to reset my console and... -
Remote play Xbox problem, need help please
in XboX InsidersRemote play Xbox problem, need help please: Hi everyone. Does anyone know why I'm getting an error when I try to use Remote Play on Xbox? For your information, my Xbox's NAt is set to strict, not open. Does that affect it? submitted by... -
Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...
in XBoX Games and AppsHi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...: A message appear where it stands that my profile "dont have the correct permissions to access this feature." What to do? 9a1bbd67-cba7-4b96-8d66-338f46e01f3e -
Unable to play Fifa, Due to origin account problem
in XBoX Games and AppsUnable to play Fifa, Due to origin account problem: Hi, Im just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues as me, Im getting the origin account error code whenever i start up Fifa (I have an origin account with all passwords set up working... -
I have a problem with my update system. I bough fifa 17 and because of this I can't play.
in XBoX on ConsolesI have a problem with my update system. I bough fifa 17 and because of this I can't play.: Can anyone help me, pleeease? I don't know what to do. The end of the error message is 0034. de52ef2c-4c11-4399-8591-0e56dc350dcc -
Problem to play fifa 15 Ultimate
in XBoX on ConsolesProblem to play fifa 15 Ultimate: Sice two weeks i can't play bacause the game say's that I don't have permition to play the game. 2dee5af4-6abb-4987-ac79-a7f1575c952d