Problem for play fifa 21 on xbox series S as manager

Discus and support Problem for play fifa 21 on xbox series S as manager in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So like,a team want one of my guy who never play on matches so i go do a contract with other manager but after complete it the game stop working... i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cacaiqueFerreira, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Problem for play fifa 21 on xbox series S as manager

So like,a team want one of my guy who never play on matches so i go do a contract with other manager but after complete it the game stop working... i already try everything even unisntall the game and it dont solve nothing... is there something i can do? Look a example
    Problem for play fifa 21 on xbox series S as manager [​IMG]

:)

cacaiqueFerreira, Apr 19, 2022
  2. cacaiqueFerreira Win User

Thank you for the help,it still the same sadly,i think this bug will always happen on fifa 21... but still thanks,i will not try to delete all my games like you said that would be more sure for a fix so,thx again and have a nice day✋
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi cacaiqueFerreira! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try uninstalling the game and then do this, Try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

5. AndréGonçalves8 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

I have the same problem too. Looks perfect on Xbox One version and terrible on Xbox Series version on my Xbox Series S. Just like Fifa 21. I already canceled my pre-order because EA will blame Microsoft and vice-versa just like Fifa 21.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?

Fifa 21
    Fifa 22
    Fifa 23
    Not quite what they were asking. Those FIFA's have Series X|S versions.

However, since Series X (with its optical drive) plays Xbox One games, the list goes back to FIFA 14.

Note, none of the Xbox 360 versions are backwards compatible.
Thema:

1. Problem for play fifa 21 on xbox series S as manager - Similar Threads - Problem play fifa

2. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  3. TrueArchievment Video play Problem

in XboX Insiders
    TrueArchievment Video play Problem: Always when i need help and go with the Link to True Archivment all the videos dosnt run. Does anyone have the same Problem? submitted by /u/ElGranRabo [link] [comments]
  4. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  5. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  6. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  7. Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...: A message appear where it stands that my profile "dont have the correct permissions to access this feature." What to do? 9a1bbd67-cba7-4b96-8d66-338f46e01f3e
  8. Unable to play Fifa, Due to origin account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Fifa, Due to origin account problem: Hi, Im just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues as me, Im getting the origin account error code whenever i start up Fifa (I have an origin account with all passwords set up working...
  9. I have a problem with my update system. I bough fifa 17 and because of this I can't play.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with my update system. I bough fifa 17 and because of this I can't play.: Can anyone help me, pleeease? I don't know what to do. The end of the error message is 0034. de52ef2c-4c11-4399-8591-0e56dc350dcc
  10. Problem to play fifa 15 Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem to play fifa 15 Ultimate: Sice two weeks i can't play bacause the game say's that I don't have permition to play the game. 2dee5af4-6abb-4987-ac79-a7f1575c952d