problem - folder keeps reverting to "read only"
Discus and support problem - folder keeps reverting to "read only" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried any guide online I could find - running as administrator, changing authorizations, checking the anti-virus isn't interrupting... I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ron Aviv, Aug 16, 2023.
Thema:
problem - folder keeps reverting to "read only"
Loading...
-
problem - folder keeps reverting to "read only" - Similar Threads - problem folder keeps
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?
in XboX InsidersHDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy... -
The problem of no showment of destination folder to TWD: Season 1.
in XBoX Games and AppsThe problem of no showment of destination folder to TWD: Season 1.: I recently bought Xbox Game Pass to try out the TWD series but the game doesn't supports the laungage i use so i tried to download patch to make the game turkish so i could play it with ease. But... -
How to change Xbox App back to default saving location.. Problem I created a folder C:\FM22...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to change Xbox App back to default saving location.. Problem I created a folder C:\FM22...: Am playing FM22, and wanted to mod it so moved game to new FM folder to remove fake names. Problem now, Pre-game Editor is not working as seem it try to find it in original location and same for... -
Media Player problem (Xbox One) - Error "Try a different folder"..."It took a ...
in XBoX on ConsolesMedia Player problem (Xbox One) - Error "Try a different folder"..."It took a ...: Whenever I try to play a video file through the Xbox One Media Player, about 10 seconds into playing the file I get a gray colored box popup that has the error message: Try a different folder It...