Problem downloading gold game Lego indiana jones

Discus and support Problem downloading gold game Lego indiana jones in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox360 and a gold account. This month game "Lego Indiana Jones" i am not able to doawload it. In the XBOX360 it only allows me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by felipevajda, Nov 18, 2020.

1. felipevajda
    felipevajda Guest

I have an xbox360 and a gold account.

This month game "Lego Indiana Jones" i am not able to doawload it.

In the XBOX360 it only allows me to download the demo version, even if i select the full game in the download appears
    the demo and in the site it says that the offer is not valid for my region.

:)

felipevajda, Nov 18, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Broken disc. :(

Lego Indiana Jones 2 is completely different to Lego Indiana Jones 1, yes you have levels from the first 3 films, but these levels are different to what they were on Lego Indiana Jones 1
  3. Captain Gini Win User

Great games for kids 3 to 7

Lego Indiana Jones, its one of the best Lego games
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Do you Lego?

my first lego was LEGO marvel! for xbox 360. I´ve played lego the movie, lego batman, Indiana Jones, star wars. I have only completed 100% of the achievements of lego marvel and Indiana Jones
  6. NYCgoodfella Win User

Casual Game's You Can't Rage At?

Lego Star Wars or Lego Indiana Jones.
Thema:

1. Problem downloading gold game Lego indiana jones - Similar Threads - Problem downloading gold

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  6. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  7. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  8. problem with the download of the game gears of war judgment (games with gold)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problem with the download of the game gears of war judgment (games with gold): I can not download the game gears of war Judgment (games with gold) .When I start to download the game, the download remains at 0% and after I get a notification that says that you can not...
  9. problem to download active game xbox 360 in xbox one game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem to download active game xbox 360 in xbox one game with gold: Hello, I have gold subscription, and I want download a xbox 360 game on my xbox one; I can not download because is child perfil . The game is free in game with golds, how I can download it?...
  10. Problem running Games with Gold free download of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem running Games with Gold free download of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes: In October I downloaded Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, the free game under the Games with Gold program. When I opened the game, I got a message that I needed a connected hard drive or a disc...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lego indiana jones games with gold only demo