Problem downloading free xbox 360 games with gold to my xbox one

Discus and support Problem downloading free xbox 360 games with gold to my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help me solve how can I download the free xbox360 games that come with the games with gold. I can download the xbox one games with out any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GristlyMink396, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Problem downloading free xbox 360 games with gold to my xbox one

Please help me solve how can I download the free xbox360 games that come with the games with gold. I can download the xbox one games with out any problem but have not been able to download an xbox360 game since I started with Live last October

:)

GristlyMink396, Jan 20, 2018
  2. Xbox live gold 360 games will not download

Get message that I need a credit card on file to download xbox 360 live 'free' games. I do have a credit card on file is the problem. I do not get this message when downloading the 'xbox one' games to my xbox one. Just the xbox live gold 360 games. Suggestions?

TurnByTurnPwn, Jan 20, 2018
  3. UnbiddenPuck
    UnbiddenPuck Guest
    Free with Gold not for downloading 360 to the Xbox One! why to the 360 first!

Free with Gold not for downloading 360 to the Xbox One! why to the 360 first!

UnbiddenPuck, Jan 20, 2018
  4. Problem downloading free xbox 360 games with gold to my xbox one

there is 2 possibilities that could be causing this

1. You dont have a payment option on the account. yes even for the free 360 games you have to have a payment option on the account.

2. Your account is a child account. child accounts can not purchase 360 games even the free ones for games with gold.

steeledwand7664, Jan 20, 2018
  5. RodrigoCard Win User

Xbox Live Gold Games [Doesn't download?] "there's a glitch in the system"?

same problem here. I just got gold and CAN download the free games for xbox one, but not halo Reach for my 360, it tries to charge me.
  6. Erik S.. Win User

XBOX GOLD membership on Xbox one but won't download available Xbox 360 backward compatible game

I have a similar problem. I no longer have a 360, but I have gold on my Xbox One. When I go to download Battlefield 3 I see that it says "Gold Exclusive Price: Free" but when I click "download to Xbox 360" I get directed to the payment page asking me to
    pay $19.99. Do I still have to have an active 360 to get this game free with gold?
  7. HazelComic163 Win User

can't get the free with gold titles !!!

I have the same problem, and I am quite tired of this.

I have xbox one + gold membership, but cannot download free game for xbox 360
  8. Smwutches Win User

Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay

That would be the problem. Trials don't change your account status to gold. A full gold subscription is required in order to download the 360 games with gold games. Xbox One games with gold games required a gold subscription to keep playing them for free,
    so they can be downloaded with a trial.
  9. Radiant Sword X Win User

Is any game you pay for yours forever or does it expire with your Gold pass?

Well, if you get the Xbox 360 games, they are forever free to own to download later, even without Gold, but Xbox One, those will not be free if Gold expires.
Thema:

Problem downloading free xbox 360 games with gold to my xbox one

1. Problem downloading free xbox 360 games with gold to my xbox one - Similar Threads - Problem downloading free

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  6. Problem with download of Warzone free to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with download of Warzone free to play: Ive downloaded Warzone ive uninstalled and now in process of downloading again the problem im having is that when its done it will bot let me join multiplayer i can only play boot camp. Ive done...
  7. Xbox 360 problem with download game for free deal with XBL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 problem with download game for free deal with XBL: I have again problem with download game from Xbox Gold. I get code 80150017 but my console is in the same place for years. 8aaf2bd7-79e6-4feb-8d10-840c487ae551
  8. Problem accessing a game I own but now it wants me to buy it, and I can't download it for free ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem accessing a game I own but now it wants me to buy it, and I can't download it for free ...: Today I was playing 2K17 just fine and having a great time, and when I was about to leave to go out it still was working. Now 3 hours later when I try to start it up it says i need to buy the game...
  9. Problem running Games with Gold free download of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem running Games with Gold free download of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes: In October I downloaded Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, the free game under the Games with Gold program. When I opened the game, I got a message that I needed a connected hard drive or a disc...
  10. Problem with Dark Soul free download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Dark Soul free download: Hi there, I purchesed a Xbox gold account for a single month in order to download Dark Soul for free, but when I try to get it it still cost 19euros. Otherwise the online gaming works well. Why...