Problem depositing points

Discus and support Problem depositing points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This is two months in row I have got email from Xbox Rewards where it had not been able to deposit rewards to my account. Whenever I login to xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by sanjeev40084, Oct 17, 2016.

1. sanjeev40084
    sanjeev40084 Guest

This is two months in row I have got email from Xbox Rewards where it had not been able to deposit rewards to my account. Whenever I login to xbox rewards profile, I see 'Your account needs updating to make a deposit' error message. (See.
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ak0-8y_PtzyUpEHyBFOMiqC2eNO0) When I click on the 'needs updating' link, it opens up my billing profile, which for some reason
    has 'CN -Personal account'. I am not sure how it created a profile for China since I live in US and i believe since it is selecting my 'CN - Personal Account' to make the deposit it is failing to do so.

Could you please look into my account why it is not being able to make the deposit successfully? I have reach out to Xbox support rep. in phone and he wasn't able to delete the account nor fix the issue and recommend to reach out to this forum to get the
    issue resolved.

Thanks.

Sanjeev

:)

sanjeev40084, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Depositing points

There is no option for me to deposit 15,000 points into my account

Rifatgamer11219, Oct 17, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Depositing points

Hello Rifatgamer11219,

We only do deposits at the middle and end of the month. Your Credits were deposited yesterday. When you are scheduled for a deposit, the button to request a deposit is removed, since you are already scheduled for a deposit.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

6. XBLRewards3 Win User

problems with points being deposited

Hi xEVx Moose. A deposit was made to your account on December 21st. You can check your MyStatement and your Microsoft account at http://commerce.microsoft.com.
  7. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Microsoft points redeemed

Points are only deposited twice monthly, around the 15th and 30th. Typically if the points are pending between the 1st and 15th they're deposited at the end of the month (around the 30th) and if the points are pending between the 16th and 30th they are deposited
    around the 15th of the next month.

Unfortunately those are the only times points are deposited.
  8. ProtoDisk Win User

Rewards member since 2011, still nothing...

But that's the problem... Nothing was ever deposited... I havent received a single Microsoft point, or cent, from the rewards program!
  9. MarvinaPerez Win User

Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

Hello Nathan,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Yes, there are some reports of people having issues with Xbox Weekly Rewards not depositing the correct amount of points. Some of the issues that have been reported include:

Points are not deposited at all
    The points deposited are incorrect
    Deposited points are lost
    Microsoft is investigating the issue and hopes to fix it soon.

If you have this problem, you can try the following:

Check your rewards history. Make sure the number of points you should have received is the same as the amount shown in your rewards history.

Reset your console. This may be a drastic step, but it may fix the problem if it is a problem with the console.

Source: https://www.xbox.com/thread/xbox-game-pass/quests

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. Problem depositing points - Similar Threads - Problem depositing points

2. Credit Deposit Problem?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Credit Deposit Problem?: Hello! I was anticipating for my credits to deposit from MyRewards on May 30th. Unfortunately it never did and I'm just frankly worried it'll be wasted when the Microsoft Rewards conversion...
  3. Credits deposit problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Credits deposit problem: Got an email that says theres a problem with my account and cant deposit my credits balance of 15000+ fb5e82b3-ed2d-483d-88bd-8d45ae1b982a
  4. I have a problem with the deposit of my credits. Tengo un problema con el deposito de mis ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem with the deposit of my credits. Tengo un problema con el deposito de mis ...: I received a message to my email that I have a problem with my account and do not charge the credits to my crazy currencyI received a message to my email that I have a problem with my account and...
  5. Xbox live reward deposit problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live reward deposit problem: hello I have a major issue on the 4th and 6th of January I had a big amount of vip gems to deposit but you never ant me an email I've been keeping a close eye on my emails every day and I get all...
  6. Request early deposit problem.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Request early deposit problem.: I just want to put in a request for early deposit of my rewards points but when I try it says there is a button to click on the site but there is not. Is there a way a actual person can move this...
  7. Rewards deposit problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Rewards deposit problem: Hello, I didn't receive the deposit I was supposed to have, i had 6.250 credits but when the day arrived i didn't receive the deposit, and I can't find the early deposit button. So I would like if...
  8. Deposit problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Deposit problem: I am having this problem to claim my points (over 25k) and still appear a notification about an error in my payment account... But all seems fine GT: Region: Brazil...
  9. Xbox one rewards program problem is I can't deposit my point as it's telling me to update my ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox one rewards program problem is I can't deposit my point as it's telling me to update my ...: My Xbox live rewards wont deposit into my account! It's telling me to update my profile/ billing. I've done it on multiple occasions with no luck. Needs help as I have quite a few points saved...
  10. Email stating there is a problem with my account and cannot deposit rewards points to contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email stating there is a problem with my account and cannot deposit rewards points to contact: I received an email with this in it stating to contact customer support. Can you please fix it my gamer tag is Darth Razur thank you. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach...