Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

Discus and support Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lazyInferno6547, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

Hi,

I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate.

It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to whatever is pending . so ideally i should get an year's worth of xbox live ultimate scubscription

But now when i go to my subscription page , it shows that my current xbox live gold yearly subscription is cancelled and i am getting just 3 months worth of xbox live ultimate.

Ideally it should have been for an year.

do you have any idea what to do about it?

:)

lazyInferno6547, Dec 11, 2019
  2. SammyVS Win User

My xbox live was cancel

Your subscription is converted to Game Pass Ultimate and your Live Gold subscription time is converted. 1 year of Live Gold equals 4 months of Ultimate. Once you confirm, there is no way to undo it.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Halo Multiplayer Required?

If you buy 1 year of Live Gold subscription, it will last for 1 year. Now if you had a Live Gold subscription and subscribed to the Game Pass Ultimate subscription you are informed that your subscription will be converted and a conversion fee will apply before confirming.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold cancellation]

Hi Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you convert to the Ultimate subscription, any Xbox live gold or game pass time you have converts to the Ultimate subscription. For example, if you had 1 month of Xbox live gold and no game pass. You
    then purchased the Ultimate for $1. You will have two months of ultimate subscription.

Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Dark Lord White Win User

i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

The Game Pass ultimate combines your Xbox Live Subscription and game together into one subscription. When you tried the 1 month you also converted your remaining subscription for the remainder of your current Xbox live Gold subscription to the Ultimate
    Game Pass for free.
  6. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

Xbox game pass/xbox live

If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

(Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
Thema:

Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

1. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription - Similar Threads - Problem converting live

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem: Hello! Here is my problem: I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services, store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold keys, and...