Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

Discus and support Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Creator13, May 20, 2019.

1. Creator13
    Creator13 Guest

I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then after changing info in profile, it acts like it's loading the
    game, but then I receive the msg. "premium content is blocked for this profile". How can I correct to gain access to the game? Does this have anything to do with my also being on my Xbox One at the same time?

:)

Creator13, May 20, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Can the Straight Talk Mobile Wifi work with Xbox 360 S

Hey there, SurplusNose41! The 360 doesn't work well on 3G/4G connections, as listed here on our

Xbox Live information page
    (under Wireless Connection). That would be the most likely reason why you're running into connection problems.
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot connect to friends online

Hello

Xbox LIVE wireless connection

[​IMG]

A wireless network connection lets you connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without using network cables. Your Xbox 360 console can use your existing wireless network.

Error: Can't connect to your wireless network
    If your Xbox 360 console can’t connect to your wireless network, there may be a configuration or wireless password problem. Try these solutions to fix the problem.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

NO SE PUEDE CONECTARA XBOX LIVE - Translation: YOU CAN NOT CONNECT XBOX LIVE

Hey there BonnyCow,

Sorry to hear about the connection problems. Please try this guide for help with connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 and let us know how it goes!
  6. Bill Kearney Win User

Xbox Live Connection Error

I am likewise having new problems connecting a 360 to Xbox Live via FIOS. My Xbox One consoles connect fine. My 360 used to connect without any problems. It's only since sometime last week that it can no longer connect. What gives?
Thema:

1. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Problem connecting used

2. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  3. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  4. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  5. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  6. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  7. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  8. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  9. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  10. anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a...