Problem connecting accout to Xbox Live

Discus and support Problem connecting accout to Xbox Live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone, i have been having a problem that when i try to connect my account into Xbox Live on PC, it says it couldn't sign in and it also says it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BossKiller, Sep 19, 2020.

1. BossKiller
    BossKiller Guest

Hi everyone, i have been having a problem that when i try to connect my account into Xbox Live on PC, it says it couldn't sign in and it also says it "the system couldn't locate the specific file" and asks to try again or to switch accounts
    but iv'e tried to switch accounts and i get the same problem.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

BossKiller, Sep 19, 2020
  2. KelleyRobards Win User

XBox Live Account not connecting

I am unable to connect to xbox LIVE after creating an XBOX LIVE accout online. It keeps telling me to use a different Windows Live Account.
  3. WLP Lucated Win User

Error 80151006, cannot download profile, try again later

is xbox live accout offline ?
  4. Smwutches Win User

xbox live accout problems

You can delete it from your console by going to Settings, Memory, and choose the storage device it's located on and delete it from there. However, you cannot delete an account from the servers completely.
  5. z I KoDgE I z Win User

Unable to download my account

im sure that my problem is linked with the xbox one, i have just managed to download a third accout that has never touched the xbox one, but the two accouts that have will not recover!
  6. ShoTz I ParTy Win User

Cannot accept new terms of agreement.

@ Prophet94 I can't even go in to "accout management" because as soon as I try to go there it says "please connect to xbox live" And when I press connect the whole terms of use agreement starts again. So I'll have to call xbox support I guess :/
Thema:

1. Problem connecting accout to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Problem connecting accout

2. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  3. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  4. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  5. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  6. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  7. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  8. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  9. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  10. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...