PROBLEM CODE FORZA HORIZON 2 (AMAZON) CODE OFFRE GAMERSCORE (MICROMANIA)

Discus and support PROBLEM CODE FORZA HORIZON 2 (AMAZON) CODE OFFRE GAMERSCORE (MICROMANIA) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bonsoir, J'ai donné mon code un ami pour qu'il puisse bénéficier d'une réduction de 110€ sur l'achat d'une xbox one sur le site amazon.fr. Ce code... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Super Guerrier, Nov 26, 2015.

1. PROBLEM CODE FORZA HORIZON 2 (AMAZON) CODE OFFRE GAMERSCORE (MICROMANIA)

Bonsoir,

J'ai donné mon code un ami pour qu'il puisse bénéficier d'une réduction de 110€ sur l'achat d'une xbox one sur le site amazon.fr.

Ce code était liée mon gamertag et le montant de la réduction dépendait de mon gamerscore.

Mon ami a bien bénéficié de la réduction mais je n'ai toujours rien reçu... Les modalités de l'offre indiquaient un délai de 6 semaines après le fin de validité de l'offre soit autour du 02 novembre.

Nous sommes maintenant le 26 novembre et je n'ai toujours rien reçu....

Et j'ai un soucis avec le code micromania, ca fait plusieurs que j'aurait du le recevoir mais toujours rien... Alors que c'est un code de 110 euros également que je ne peux pas bénéficiez.

Qui dois-je contacter pour recevoir mes code ???

Par avance, merci !

++

Translation

Good evening,

I gave my code to a friend so he could receive a € 110 discount on the purchase of a xbox one on the amazon.fr site.

This code was linked to my gamertag and the amount of the reduction depended on my gamerscore.

My friend has benefited from the reduction but I still have not received anything ... The terms of the Offer indicated a period of six weeks after the end of validity of the offer or around November 2.

We are now on November 26 and I still received nothing ....

And I have a concern with the micromania code , it makes more that I would have to receive but still nothing ... So it's a code of 110 euros also that I can not get .

Who do I contact to get my code ???

Thank you in advance !

GT :

:)

Super Guerrier, Nov 26, 2015
  2. PIERRE3166
    PIERRE3166 Guest
    Forza horizon 2 and gear of war code

Hello i don't have receive my code for forza horizon 2 and gear of war remastered .

It's the amazon and micromania offer in France with the gamerscore .

PIERRE3166, Nov 26, 2015
  3. karimssa
    karimssa Guest

Dear All,

I still did not received my code for Forza Horizon 2 and gear of war remastered (Xbox One).

Here is the promotion code: GLQH-KXNPM4-NWREEK

Thanks and regards

karimssa, Nov 26, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

This is an issue that we're aware of and working to resolve. To keep everything in one spot, please post over in this thread letting us know.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Nov 26, 2015
  5. karimssa Win User

Dear All,

I still did not received my code for Forza Horizon 2 and gear of war remastered (Xbox One).

Here is the promotion code: GLQH-KXNPM4-NWREEK

Thanks and regards
  6. Mister Beep Win User

This is an issue that we're aware of and working to resolve. To keep everything in one spot, please post over in this thread letting us know.

Thanks!
  7. SkYz x Timotei Win User

Hello , I have the same problem as for Forza Horizon 2 .

I have not received the game Gears of War supply Gamerscore France Micromania yet my friend did use my promotional code ( + ABNQ88U ) ! Can you help me ? Thank you
  8. xScironx Win User

I have the same problem with Forza Horizon 2 (German Amazon-Gamerscore-Deal)

Code: 3MVC-3KLZSQ-JJ2JSW. Can you help me?
  9. SkYz x Timotei Win User

Code Gears Of Wars not received

Hello , I have the same problem as for Forza Horizon 2 .

I have not received the game Gears of War supply Gamerscore France Micromania yet my friend did use my promotional code ( + ABNQ88U ) ! Can you help me ? Thank you

PS: My gamertag is
Thema:

1. PROBLEM CODE FORZA HORIZON 2 (AMAZON) CODE OFFRE GAMERSCORE (MICROMANIA) - Similar Threads - PROBLEM CODE FORZA

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  4. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  5. RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems: I received an RTX 4060 for Christmas that was bundled with Xbox Game Pass for 3 months. When I tried redeeming the code, I was told to "check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  6. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  7. hi I have a problem with the extensions of Forza horizon 4 I have this code that appears...

in XboX Insiders
    hi I have a problem with the extensions of Forza horizon 4 I have this code that appears...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  8. Problem game code Forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem game code Forza: Hello, I bought a xbox one x pack forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7. I entered the two codes one after the other. Only the game Forza horizon appears and Motorsport does not appear anywhere. When I...
  9. Gamescore Super Deal Forza Horizon 2 Download code problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamescore Super Deal Forza Horizon 2 Download code problem: hello My friend redeemed the Gamescore Super Deal code at amazon and i haven´t become the download code for Forza Horizon 2 need help with this problem Best regards...
  10. Xbox One : Forza Horizon 3 Code Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One : Forza Horizon 3 Code Problem: Hello I buy a Bundle Pack Xbox One S 500Go with Forza Horizon 3. And when I try to enter my code to have my game a message tell me that the code has been already used. So I cannot have my game...