Problem caused by using 2 Microsoft accounts

Discus and support Problem caused by using 2 Microsoft accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a Hotmail Microsoft account linked to my Xbox account and a Gmail account linked to my Mojang Minecraft account. Is there a way I can combine... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LukeN56, Jul 1, 2022.

1. LukeN56
    LukeN56 Guest

I have a Hotmail Microsoft account linked to my Xbox account and a Gmail account linked to my Mojang Minecraft account. Is there a way I can combine the accounts or relink either the Minecraft or Xbox account to one or the other? I'm afraid to delete either as I don't want to affect the linked accounts but I am not sure as to how to do it or if it is possible.

:)

LukeN56, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Luken

Is your mojang account already migrated?
    If not, actually you can merge the data with your Microsoft account doing the migration process to that account

If not, sadly is not possible
  3. 仲定徐 Win User

mesh app sign in

Yes, I have confirmed that information.

The version is already the latest version I can update

I think I am signed in with a personal Microsoft Account (MSA).

I use my company account to log in to hololens 2 and download mesh app with mt personal account by gmail.

I don't know why I can't use gmail account log in to hololens 2.

I'm not sure if this will cause a problem.
  4. JM-NH Win User

Unable To Verify Game Ownership Minecraft Dungeons not fixed

I think the problem caused by the same external IP address.

We are playing Minecraft Dungeon on 2 different laptops with our own XBOX accounts, but one source of internet.

Whenever we play the game, this will pop out, HOWEVER, if one of us uses VPN, no problems occurred.

This is something Microsoft/Mojang should check and update on the next patch.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Changing Emails; Curious if any problems will arise.

6. Tomm_A Win User

why can't i sign in xbox site

Hello MO RIF3T,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having trouble signing in your Microsoft account because the site keeps on reloading. Let us check what is causing the issue so that you can be able to sign in your Microsoft account without a problem.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Which specific site are you signing your Microsoft account?

2. Have you tried different devices to sign in your Microsoft account to Xbox sites?

3. When was the last time you were able to sign in your Microsoft account without a problem?

For the meantime, here are the steps that we can try:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies. This can often resolve issues with website loading and sign-in problems.

2. Try signing in using a different browser or device. This can help determine if the issue is specific to your current browser or device.

3. Check your Microsoft account status. Make sure your account is active and not locked or suspended. Sign in through the account landing page or here: https://account.microsoft.com

4. Reset your Microsoft account password. This can help resolve issues with sign-in problems.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Problem caused by using 2 Microsoft accounts - Similar Threads - Problem caused using

2. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  3. my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.: The game is not starting when I am clicking enter and saying that it is a graphics problem. (How should I solve it ) 09d1375c-42a9-4d72-af9f-5cd5f17102b9
  4. I think game pass has a problem with me

in XboX Insiders
    I think game pass has a problem with me: Every time I purchase a game within a week that same game comes to Game Pass and I don't think it's a coincidence they like to f, mess with me submitted by /u/Time_Storage_9420 [link] [comments]
  5. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  6. How do I fix this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix this problem?: Microsoft store keeps telling me that my store region doesn’t match the region my payment option was issued, whenever i try to buy anything with my microsoft account balance. I tried looking up...
  7. When will a new Xbox update be out to fix problems it caused with my TV?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will a new Xbox update be out to fix problems it caused with my TV?: The latest Xbox update on Oct 17, 2023 doesn't recognize all the settings my TV is capable of now. I have a Samsung S95B OLED. Before the latest update it was running at 120Hz with VRR and Dolbly...
  8. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: Неправильный путь приложения: C:\Users\art16\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-e28adbc917f34900\RobloxPlayerBeta.exe Сигнатура проблемы Имя проблемного события: AppHangB1 Application Name:...
  9. What to do when the failsafe "Authenticator APP" is the cause of the problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do when the failsafe "Authenticator APP" is the cause of the problem: Hello Everyone, for some weeks now, i have a serious problem that's driving me crazy, in short : i always used the Authenticator App for sign in and everything, once Microsoft added the Ai...
  10. Can a harddrive I have plugged into my pc cause problems even if it's not partioned or in use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a harddrive I have plugged into my pc cause problems even if it's not partioned or in use?: To clarify, I have everything on an SSD right now that I bought recently, I figured my harddrive was breaking and bought a SSD, so I plugged it into my motherboard and completely reinstalled...