[Problem] Blair Witch doesn't run on Game Pass PC

Discus and support [Problem] Blair Witch doesn't run on Game Pass PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with Blair Witch on Game Pass PC. After installing game doesn't run. This is the first game with such a isue. Anyone knows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by QueenLilith, Apr 26, 2021.

1. QueenLilith
    QueenLilith Guest

Hi,

I have a problem with Blair Witch on Game Pass PC.

After installing game doesn't run.

This is the first game with such a isue.

Anyone knows what is going on?

Thank You

:)

QueenLilith, Apr 26, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. QueenLilith Win User

None of this helped me.

Game still doesn't even try to run after installing.
  4. Smitmark Win User

What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

Blair Witch on Game Pass. :)
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Rewards quest for 10,000 gamerscore. Is this for games you own or gamepass members?

It is a game pass challenge. I will try it with Blair Witch.
  6. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

August Gamepass

Blair Witch game was just added to game pass. Don't forget to check it out! :)
Thema:

1. [Problem] Blair Witch doesn't run on Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Problem Blair Witch

2. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  3. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  4. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  5. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  6. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  7. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  8. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  9. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  10. Blair Witch problem on xbox console PC beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blair Witch problem on xbox console PC beta: New Laptop Downloaded Blair Witch Xbox Console PC Beta. The Game video plays scene with man and dog in truck while voice over gives Blair Witch backstory. Game 'freezes" at next scene black...