: Problem between XBOX One X and TV LG OLED65B9PSB

Discus and support : Problem between XBOX One X and TV LG OLED65B9PSB in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Problem between XBOX One X and TV LG OLED65B9PSB The Tv does n´t have that option, the more similar option is HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color and all are... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by JakopXT, Jun 20, 2020.

1. JakopXT
    JakopXT Guest

The Tv does n´t have that option, the more similar option is HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color and all are activated.

:)

JakopXT, Jun 20, 2020
  2. JakopXT Win User

Problem between XBOX One X and TV LG OLED65B9PSB

When i put auto-detect, in video mode the console don´t allow me to check any boxes (only the YCC 4:2:2), even doesn't hear the sound and in 4K TV Details all appear in red. when i override in HDMI, the sound is activated, and in 4K TV Details all the option
    about 4K are yellow telling about the setting of the TV is not doesn't allow 4K and recommend put to connection in Auto-detect and in video mode the console allow me to check 50Hz, 24 Hz, 3D (the TV does n´t have 3D), YCC 4:2:2 and 4K, but the only option
    allow me to put in check are 50Hz, 24Hz and YCC 4:2:2.

In the TV all HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color are activated.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

did you enable enhance on each hdmi port on the tv.
  4. JakopXT Win User

The Tv does n´t have that option, the more similar option is HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color and all are activated.
  5. Skinn0 Win User

Dear JakopXT,

Have you tried the following?

On the XBOX:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the Xbox guide.

2. Scroll down to the Settings tab.

3. Select All Settings.

4. Select Display & sound and then Video output.

5. Choose Video modes.

6. To enable HDR, ensure both the Allow 4K and Allow HDR checkboxes are filled.

On your LG:

1. Press the Settings button.

2. Scroll down to All Settings.

3. Navigate to the General tab.

4. Select HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color. Each of the available HDMI ports should now be listed on screen.

5. Enable the feature on the ports of your choosing.

Finally, to see all your 4K TV details and what works (and what doesn't) simply navigate to your settings to make sure everything is working.

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller

2. Scroll all the way to the right and choose Settings.

3. Go to Display and sound > Video output > Advanced video settings and choose 4K TV details.

I hope this was helpfull.

With kind regards,

6. JakopXT Win User

Xbox one X - LG OLED 55 E9 - No 4K

I have the same problem with my LG OLED65B9PSB and still I don't found any solution, but according of your experience I think ask to LG the previous version of the firmware of the TV.
Thema:

1. : Problem between XBOX One X and TV LG OLED65B9PSB - Similar Threads - Problem between OLED65B9PSB

2. Sync Problem: Game Saves not synced between Xbox One and Xbox Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sync Problem: Game Saves not synced between Xbox One and Xbox Series S: Hi, I have the Game Pass and with it I got the Game "Medieval Dynasty" installed on 2 Devices Xbox One and Xbox Series S. My wife now played the Game on Xbox One, but the Game Saves are not...
  3. Does minecraft not transfer between PCs when change them or is there a problem with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does minecraft not transfer between PCs when change them or is there a problem with my...: I owned Minecraft on my old pc and now that I switched to the new one it says my account no longer owns it. Is the game connected to the console or the account? 265a77b7-0a9c-412b-927d-f49e245a11d3
  4. [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version: Hello, I have a xbox one, but i am planning to play it on PC I want to pre-order the Steel box version of it, but the store only have the Xbox version of it I know this time Halo infinite are...
  5. Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi guys. Sorry for my english but i got a problem. I've paid an Xbox Live Gold for 12 month (with a code on a card) in may 2019 and I wanted to test the xbox game pass ultimate in june. I've...
  6. synchronization problem between my xbox and windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    synchronization problem between my xbox and windows 10: for some days my game bug with windows 10 I run the game "Shadow of war" then I can not go further I stop to press start I have already run the game once but since I have a new wifi box its bug...
  7. System Link Problem with Gears of War Judgment between Xbox One & Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Link Problem with Gears of War Judgment between Xbox One & Xbox 360: i try to play gears of war 3 or gow judgment via system link. but i can´t find the other console. it is possible to play gow 1 with a xbox one and 360. but why does it not work with 3 & j? the...
  8. problem of compatibility between fifa 18 and xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem of compatibility between fifa 18 and xbox one x: hi ,i bought an xbox one x ten days ago ,i have installed 4 games ,2 are focntionnals ,2 are crashing litterally my xbox ,fifa 18 and PUBG,i ha va changed the xbox where i bought it ,try another...
  9. problem cable hdmi between xbox 360 and projector (no signal détected)

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem cable hdmi between xbox 360 and projector (no signal détected): hello, i have a problem with my xbox 360 and my projector, when i connect the hdmi cable between xbox and projector , i have no signal détected on the projector . this is not the cable because...
  10. Connection problem between Network and Internet when testing Xbox Live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem between Network and Internet when testing Xbox Live connection: I am just going to flat out put everything I know so far. I am trying to connect to Xbox live through my PC, ethernet cable from my pc to xbox 360. When testing connection to Xbox Live it says...