Problem beim Spielen[Problem with playing]

Discus and support Problem beim Spielen[Problem with playing] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey ich habe ein Problem, ich habe sehr viele FPS Drops egal welches Spiel ich spiele. Ich bekomme sehr häufig 8 oder 11 oder bzw sehr oft unter 30 FPS... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Resper, May 12, 2020.

1. Resper
    Resper Guest

Hey ich habe ein Problem, ich habe sehr viele FPS Drops egal welches Spiel ich spiele. Ich bekomme sehr häufig 8 oder 11 oder bzw sehr oft unter 30 FPS auch wen ich z.b in der fortnite Lobby stehe. Ich habe eine xbox one S (maximal 3 monate alt) und ich
    habe auch alle original Kabel angeschlossen und ich weiß auch

nicht mehr was ich tun kann ich bitte um Hilfe

[Translation - Hey I have a problem, I have a lot of FPS drops no matter what game I play. I very often get 8 or 11 or very often below 30 FPS even if I am e.g. in the fortnite lobby. I have an xbox one S (maximum 3 months old) and I have also connected
    all original cables and I also know

no longer what I can do I ask for help]

:)

Resper, May 12, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Resper,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with reduced FPS while playing games on your Xbox One console. To troubleshoot this please try performing a

power-cycle
    . If the issue persists you may want to try a
    Factory Reset

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox App nutzlos seid dem update vom 7.5.2022 [PC]

Hallo NicNS,

Vielen Dank für die Bestätigung. Habt einen wundervollen Tag und viel Spaß beim Spielen.
  4. Lord Nihilus Win User

Max Payne 3 Vorsicht Kleingedrucktes !

Hier wirst du keine Verantwortlichen erreichen können.

Was die Textgröße in Spielen angeht, hatte ich bisher keine Probleme, auch bei Space Marine nicht.

Dir beim Spielen die Untertitel durchzulesen ist meiner Meinung nach, wie bei Filmen, das Suboptimalste, was du machen kannst, da man dabei den Focus auf das Visuelle verliert.

Bei Fantasysprachen ist das natürlich was anderes.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Fehler beim online spielen

You may also please check if you get disconnected from your router that moment.

Are you connected wired or wireless?

What router do you use?
  6. WickederPhoenix Win User

Fehler beim online spielen

try to delete your account and redownload it
Thema:

1. Problem beim Spielen[Problem with playing] - Similar Threads - Problem beim Spielen

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9