Problem because of unfinished download

Discus and support Problem because of unfinished download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started to downlaod forza then tehre was a problem with my internet so it stopped and i turned my pc off without cancelling or stopping the downlaod... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sapoose, Nov 15, 2021.

  1. Sapoose
    Sapoose Guest

    Problem because of unfinished download


    I started to downlaod forza then tehre was a problem with my internet so it stopped and i turned my pc off without cancelling or stopping the downlaod manually now if i try to downlaod it again it says preparing for download then automatically deletes the game from the now downloading list and soesn't download what can i do to fix it (maybe i should delete the unfinished files to download but don't know how to)

    :)
     
    Sapoose, Nov 15, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Problem because of unfinished download

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the procedure below.

    (Some users have reported that this allows downloading the game)

    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.

    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.

    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.

    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

    - If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

    Disappeared game

    The game probably got deleted because of an unfinished update.

    Canceling an update, removes the game and makes you download the game again.
  4. Mister Happy65 Win User

    "Can't download" Assassins Creed IV

    I had the same problem. I deleted the unfinished download in "systemsettings > memory > Hard drive > Games. After that it worked.
  5. Shigurui Win User

    Ninja Theory's DMC reboot to get a demo on 20 November. 21 nov for PSN.

    Yeah, the reason it was traded unfinished is because it handed you your backside on easy.
  6. kdoss0077 Win User

    GTA San Andreas download stuck at 99%

    I downloaded San Andreas 8/7/12 and had the same problem with it not going past 99% multiple times. I finally got it to download by clearing the cache, deleting the unfinished file, downloading a few demos that totaled over 3.6GB, and added San Andreas
    as the last to download. When I woke up this morning it worked.
Thema:

Problem because of unfinished download

Loading...
  1. Problem because of unfinished download - Similar Threads - Problem unfinished download

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...