Problem att kontrollen tappar kontakten med konsolen [Translation-Problem that the control...
Discus and support Problem att kontrollen tappar kontakten med konsolen [Translation-Problem that the control... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Skaffade en Xbox One X och det är ständiga problem att kontrollen tappar kontakten när jag spelar. Har kollat batterierna och sökt efter uppdateringar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kenneth Törnqvist, Dec 27, 2018.
Thema:
Problem att kontrollen tappar kontakten med konsolen [Translation-Problem that the control...
Loading...
-
Problem att kontrollen tappar kontakten med konsolen [Translation-Problem that the control... - Similar Threads - Problem att kontrollen
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?
in XboX InsidersHDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy... -
Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider
in XboX InsidersHaving problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to... -
jag köpte ett spell till datorn och jag hadde några problem med att spara så jag refunda de ...
in XBoX Games and Appsjag köpte ett spell till datorn och jag hadde några problem med att spara så jag refunda de ...: jag köpte ett spell till datorn och jag hadde några problem med att spara så jag refunda de men jag vill ju ändå kolla om de går och fixa. jag skafa de spelet när de va i erly acses och något ksk... -
Problem att starta Xbox fitness
in XBoX on ConsolesProblem att starta Xbox fitness: Jag har laddat ner Xbox Fitness, men det startar inte. Jag har testat att avinstallera och installera på nytt. Jag har stängt av själva Xbox One i 10 sekunder och därefter statat upp maskinen...