problem arabic language

Discus and support problem arabic language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my dear .. We suffer from the problem of cutting and spacing of Arabic characters after the recent update of the Xbox .. The problem has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sohaib Saady, Mar 12, 2018.

  1. Sohaib Saady
    Sohaib Saady Guest

    problem arabic language


    my dear ..

    We suffer from the problem of cutting and spacing of Arabic characters after the recent update of the Xbox .. The problem has been suffering for 4 months and did not find any one has a solution .. Why all this delay

    :)
     
    Sohaib Saady, Mar 12, 2018
    #1
  2. ARABIC language characters

    Hi,

    I found that the ARABIC language characters isn't identified in the YOUTUBE application, when ever there is a video with Arabic characters it comes in unrecognized characters, I think you need to add the Arabic language characters
    to the languages in X-BOX YOUTUBE.

    Same thing with the search on YOUTUBE , the Arabic language characters isn't available to use it in search.

    Thanks.
     
    KhaledHasbini, Mar 12, 2018
    #2
  3. numbers in xbox

    thank you

    Regarding the numbers in the XBOX 1X are numbers in Pakistani language and not the Arabic language

    In Arabic, the numbers are the same as the English language.

    Just to clarify
     
    ReliantCactus71, Mar 12, 2018
    #3
  4. problem arabic language

    Hi there!

    Happy to look into this with you could you possibly share some screenshots of where you are seeing this issue?

    Are you part of the Preview Insider program by chance?

    Post back and let us know!
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 13, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

    problem arabic language

    Hi there!

    Happy to look into this with you could you possibly share some screenshots of where you are seeing this issue?

    Are you part of the Preview Insider program by chance?

    Post back and let us know!
  6. SubsidedGibbon0 Win User

    Arabic Language

    Thanks For The Info Can Someone Remove This.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Arabic Language

  8. onyxishere Win User

    Arabic language

  9. EmilsLasmanis Win User

    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

    Hello, I have quite unque problem.... my xbox (beta) app ir all in arabic! I checked all windows language and regional settings! reinstalled app, still all is in arabic and I can't understand a thing
Thema:

problem arabic language

Loading...
  1. problem arabic language - Similar Threads - problem arabic language

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...