Problem after the last update: my games do not start anymore

Discus and support Problem after the last update: my games do not start anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Having downloaded the last update, I wanted to start a game, but the console puts me "Preparation of your current game" I waited one hour but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ezio-kenway, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Ezio-kenway
    Ezio-kenway Guest

Hello,

Having downloaded the last update, I wanted to start a game, but the console puts me "Preparation of your current game"

I waited one hour but nothing takes place...

Having emptied the cache of the console, after that, I had the code of error "0x800705b4" it's an error of "The application was maybe corrupted during its update"

I tried to uninstall my games but console of uninstalls them not..

Help me please, I can make nothing more on my Xbox one..

ps : sorry for my very bad english, because i'm french

thanks for your support !

:)

Ezio-kenway, Oct 21, 2017
  2. OSDave
    OSDave Guest
    BluRay

After the last update of the bluray application some discs doesn‘t start anymore

OSDave, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Problems since last system update

Hi Guys

well i have issues since the last System Update on my new Xbox 360 Slim with Kinect...

First Problem is that i can't install Games anymore, even new buyed ones...it always stops at 1% and says that the DVD is dirty and it can't read it anymore

Second Problem is that i can't play Forza 4 properly, it freezes always when i want to start a Race...

other Games like Mass Effect 3 are freezing sometimes too, i never had this issue before the System Update...

The funny thing is that i deleted the last update with the Combination (LB + RB + X) 2x and after that i was able to install the Games without any trouble :/

but after the update the same thing happened again...

MG0815-DEDF3CFC-5190-451B-BFEB-EDE19F371B83, Oct 21, 2017
  4. DePi3 Win User

Elite controller input lag

For menthe problem was updating the controller. RB/LB stopped working well after weeks.. but when I was able to do reverse update they started working again perfectly. But after last update I can't do reverse update anymore. Latest firmware works better but still not perfect.
  5. TandooriPlum11 Win User

Three new controllers sync but turn off 1 second later

I'm having this same issue after updating to the last dashboard, my controllers cant sync anymore with the sync button on the console but they work in other consoles with the same dashboard, I believe there's something wrong with the last update... I've
    already tried every kind of solution, I can even tell that the sync buttons are working fine but they cant sync any controller, this problem started after the update reboot from firmware 15574...
  6. Ramon284 Win User

Will Sniping ever be a respectable playstyle?

^ You don't even have to stop anymore since the last update, they removed the aiming problem after sprinting.
  7. UmitBAYAZIT Win User

Can't join a club

This problem started at 3 months ago. After this problem, 2 updates done. It didn't start with last update.
  8. CESxProphet Win User

I can't make a Bio or name anymore

can't access my Bio anymore also after last update
Thema:

1. Problem after the last update: my games do not start anymore - Similar Threads - Problem last update

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  4. Problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem since last update: Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain activated. When I press it activates and...
  5. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...
  6. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  7. Xbox problem after last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox problem after last update: Hi, my xbox after last update is crashing and tuning off only on certain games like wo long. I did factory reset, and cleaned my xbox, i turn on newest assasin game for few hours to check if its...
  8. multi-player problem since last update alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    multi-player problem since last update alpha skip ahead: Ever since the last update I have had problems with some games not allowing me to connect (fallguys,fortnight,goat simulator 3,cod,ect) other games work entirely fine with multi-player connection...
  9. im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got...: so in october last year i got gamepass ultimate for three months and recieved one month i am very upset that when i reported the problem no one got back to me which eans it didnt get looked into,...
  10. problem since last update on alpha preview

in XboX Insiders
    problem since last update on alpha preview: I am on the alpha skip ahead xbox series s. os version: 10.0.25342.1001(re_xbox_dev_flight.221109-1900) So since the last update my Internet speed I normally would be around i have a 2gb...