Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

Discus and support Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Asyc-[xboxvenue], Jun 15, 2019.

1. Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later. (status=80C90010)". I have tried
    deleting the app, deleting and re-downloading my profile, rolling back and re-installing system updates, deleting Marketplace data, and clearing the system cache. I get the same error message as above. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

:)

Asyc-[xboxvenue], Jun 15, 2019
  2. UrbanerAsh64 Win User

Can't download movies on Xbox 360

Still no solution that I'm aware of. There are now several other threads about the same problem.

Are members with "Ambassador" status actually Microsoft employees, or is it a case of Microsoft outsourcing support to their customers? And why is it that nobody can say what causes status code 80C90010 to be generated?

Further, as others have noted, testing the Xbox Live connection flags a Service Alert, yet when you go to the website there are no alerts current. Possibly this is another manifestation of the bug. I suspect that when the Movies & TV app was updated, it
    broke something for Xbox 360 users.
  3. Thelawson Win User

Xbox 360 Microsoft Movies & TV App Status Code 80C90010

Hi Ruben,

I appreciate the detailed response and Microsoft’s efforts to resolve the issue.

Thank you...
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox 360 Microsoft Movies & TV App Status Code 80C90010

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that this situation is frustrating and I will be happy to assist you today. In regards to the error that you are experiencing on your Xbox 360 with the Movies and TV app, this has been an emerging issue
    and is now posted on the website as a
    Service Alert
    . We are working on trying to resolve this issue as fast as we can. If you would like to get notified on when this will be resolved you can do so by clicking the link and then clicking the "Notify me" button.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. RonStill Win User

Xbox 360 / Microsoft Movies & TV error

I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later. (status=80C90010)". My
    connection to Xbox Live is good, and my other applications are working but I’ve gotten this error for two days now. Help!
    Exact same problem for a week now. Have spent hours trying all the trouble shooting suggestions to no avail. Found this support forum just now and am relieved to know it’s not just my problem! Come on Microsoft, get this fixed or refund my Gold Membership
    fee!!!
  6. Thelawson Win User

Xbox 360 / Microsoft Movies & TV error

Hi - I have been a Xbox user/owner since the original gaming platform was released. I’ve owned a Xbox 360 (two as my original 360 suffered from the infamous red ring of death issue) for nearly 14 years and have had a gold membership for just as long. My
    wife and I watch movies every weekend through our xbox 360 using microsoft movies & TV. I think I am deserving of a status update relative to 80C90010 due to my long tenure as a microsoft/Xbox customer. Please provide a status update ASAP as well as an ETA
    on the resolvement of the issue. Also, please escalate my message as far up the chain as you can.
Thema:

Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

1. Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) - Similar Threads - Problem accessing Movies

2. Problem with accessing the paying methods

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with accessing the paying methods: Dear Sir or Madam I need help, i bough minecraft on the offical game and all and so i made an agreement with my dad that i'll remove his credit card from my microsoft account after the purchase...
  3. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  4. Early access problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early access problem: I pre ordered starfeild premium edition and the early launch is supposed to start today but every time I try to launch it, it tells me I’m too early 2fa7be15-12cd-49e1-baf5-09a5968e89a1
  5. problem access fifa23 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem access fifa23 online: i have problem with fifa23, your account dont have the privilege to access this feature…i have an active xbox game pass ultimate subscription until next year. any solution?...
  6. Problem with online access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with online access: I am 36 years old and signed into my Xbox account but when I play online it tells me I need to add an adult for certain content. When I got to add an adult it won’t let me do it as I am already...
  7. Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...: Hi I'm have a problem with my game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item....
  8. I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message: I was trying to tell him by these shortcut [mod removed] =" for know you was killing us in game" but I was in hurry so I couldn't complete the sentence and my English not that good I wrote this by...
  9. PROBLEM WITH CAPABILITY HOST ACCESS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM WITH CAPABILITY HOST ACCESS: I am a gamer i am getting a big problem . there is problem when i open mic in bluestacks 5 then capability access host start using my cpu 100 % . but in other apps like discord chrome no issue...
  10. Xbox All Access problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access problem: It has recently become aware to me that I have been paying for my Game Pass Ultimate subscription when I shouldn't be. I have purchased the Xbox Series X through All Access and it even told me...