Probelm with my account and renewel

Discus and support Probelm with my account and renewel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi xbox im having issues with xb1 account my card has been declined and im trying to purchase membership with pre paid 3 month subscription can someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RECOILKING316, May 18, 2014.

1. Probelm with my account and renewel

Hi xbox im having issues with xb1 account my card has been declined and im trying to purchase membership with pre paid 3 month subscription can someone help me with this its a first time this has happened i cant access xbox live at all ive gone all the
    possibility but i need 1st hand support.

:)

RECOILKING316, May 18, 2014
  2. USMCBionic
    USMCBionic Guest
    Microsoft, wtf are you doing?

Ok, so apparently my auto-renewel was on and since microsoft couldn't extract the money from my paypal they just gave me the gold membership and blocked off all access i have to account. I tried talking to an agent but he just said there was nothing he could
    do, i now cant turn off auto-renewel, play online, talk to my friends, You get my point? Anyways, i want to cancel auto-renewel and that purchase. Can someone FFS help me?

USMCBionic, May 18, 2014
  3. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Gold-Sharing?

My question should I cancel the auto renewel for my family account which is 100 bucks a year and let it run out?

Merlin4421, May 18, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since this is a billing issue, you will need to contact support directly to speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com.contact-us

Smwutches, May 18, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Since this is a billing issue, you will need to contact support directly to speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com.contact-us
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Gold-Sharing?

My question should I cancel the auto renewel for my family account which is 100 bucks a year and let it run out?
  7. NOT NORAA Win User

Cannot change auto renew due to awaiting security info update

I've cancelled previous auto renewel before over the phone, but without notice my account was banned for a month. Is there a reason for this happening?
  8. Merlin4421 Win User

Family Gold Account to New Family Account

Mine is up in november. I haven't cancelled the auto renewel yet i'll hold off. What does grandfathering in do? Just keep my current accounts all part of my family?
  9. Pauliomaldinio Win User

Getting Frustrated!!!

Ha Ha , join the club, i cancelled my auto renewel.. they clearly dont need my subscription
Thema:

1. Probelm with my account and renewel - Similar Threads - Probelm account renewel

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Usb Probelm on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Usb Probelm on xbox series x: hi, after today's update any device connected to the front usb port of the x series does not work properly, in my case we are talking about a mouse that does not turn on and the charging base of...
  4. Frostpunk Xbox Store Probelm

in XboX Insiders
    Frostpunk Xbox Store Probelm: Today I bought Frostpunk on my Xbox. The game will not install it does not show as a pre order and it does not show in my games that I have bought. Upon digging further this game is not out on...
  5. Probelm with Xbox (Beta) App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Probelm with Xbox (Beta) App on PC: Hey together! I got the Xbox game pass for pc yesterday and installed the required windows update. I donwloaded and installed the new Xbox app, but now I cant download anything. The download just...
  6. hello i nedd support chat on xbox one please i have a probelm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i nedd support chat on xbox one please i have a probelm: hello i nedd support xbox one cht help please 6ac3e511-6584-4cc9-8e14-a6ddb48f9a1a
  7. Probelm Downloading old Purchased content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probelm Downloading old Purchased content: I just moved to a new country and decided to buy an xbox 360, as I couldn´t bring my old one with me, to take advatange of my already purchased content. Since I bought it (aproximately 2 weeks...
  8. USB Drive connection through Media Player probelm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USB Drive connection through Media Player probelm: I'm having media player usb connection problems. I uninstalled the app then reinstalled as adviced by Microsoft but the same thing happens. And still no fix by MS. This will become more of an...
  9. repair probelm

in XBoX on Consoles
    repair probelm: I recently took my xbox one to a repair store because I could not get a signal from my xbox one to my tv, knowing that the HDMI cable was not the issue. They took it for about 24 hours and got...
  10. gold probelm

in XBoX on Consoles
    gold probelm: i paid for 1 month gold and i got 3 days someone help me ae34eee6-446f-4ffb-848a-293d48786703