Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat.

Discus and support Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can use my pro controller when in an Xbox Party, talk and hear fine. But when I try to use game chat I can't hear my team mates nor can they hear me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PenguinappleDEA, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat.

I can use my pro controller when in an Xbox Party, talk and hear fine. But when I try to use game chat I can't hear my team mates nor can they hear me. I see them talking and if I unplug my headset I can hear them through my TV. Currently playing on XSX. It is not the headset, as I was able to use a regular controller to hear and speak through game chat. Only when using the pro elite 2 can I not hear and speak through game chat.

:)

PenguinappleDEA, Jun 5, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox elite 1 issues with rubber

Hi darrenmonk,,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

We won't be able to provide proof that the grips won't peel off as that would be impossible since everyone grips their controller differently, but all we can say is that the series 2 Elite controller was improved with every previous feature in mind and that
    includes the rubberized grips, as they now wrap around all the way to the top of the controller.

There won't be any discounts for owning the original Elite controller.

You can read more about the new Elite controller from the following sites:

4. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

Thema:

1. Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat. - Similar Threads - Pro Elite Series

2. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  5. Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.: I've drove myself crazy for hours, trying to figure out the issue. (In the past it was so easy, I'd power on the controller, the drivers automatically updated, and nothing else was needed) Now...
  6. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  7. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  8. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  9. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  10. I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...: Any ideas on how to connect the controller i had normal controllers that connected in the past but this one will not connect when I try to connect it it says connection rejected I tried multiple...