Privacy settings won't let me talk to friends

Discus and support Privacy settings won't let me talk to friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i was just playing rainbow six siege when my friends team killed me. So what I did was in a joking matter said something and then I got a message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShiFt RoGue, Mar 6, 2017.

1. ShiFt RoGue
    ShiFt RoGue Guest

so i was just playing rainbow six siege when my friends team killed me. So what I did was in a joking matter said something and then I got a message from Xbox live. It says something about reinforcing and then after that I couldn't talk to my friends. So
    please help me.

:)

ShiFt RoGue, Mar 6, 2017
  2. UNCLEswish23
    UNCLEswish23 Guest
    Your privacy settings prevent chat with some peole

i have this message while I'm in a party chat with my friends. It says "your privacy settings prevent chat with some people.

i can hear everyone in my party but they can't hear me

ive tried switching my settings from child to adult but it still won't let me talk in the chat.

UNCLEswish23, Mar 6, 2017
  3. JazzyFox1
    JazzyFox1 Guest
    Can't submit privacy settings

Xbox.com won't let me submit my privacy settings! I want to play Minecraft with my cousin but it won't let me because of my privacy settings! Please fix this!!

JazzyFox1, Mar 6, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there ShiFt RoGue.

Sounds like you were given a communication suspension. For information on Enforcement actions, please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com where you can submit a case review if you're eligible.

Mister Maka, Mar 7, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there ShiFt RoGue.

Sounds like you were given a communication suspension. For information on Enforcement actions, please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com where you can submit a case review if you're eligible.
  6. Bfoxxtrot Win User

Why can’t they talk

Oh sorry I forgot to check the thread. So both of us have our privacy settings on friends only but it say that they can’t talk to me because of privacy settings and we are both friends so they can’t here me or talk to me.
  7. Lunarr_Eclipse Win User

Can't see MineCraft chat

Make sure you haven't accidentally muted chat. You can check or change this by opening the chat screen and checking the toggle in the upper right. Oh and if it is sending you to privacy settings then he has settings that won't let you talk to him or its your settings doing the same thing go to your privacy settings and make sure both of your settings are the same. :)
  8. ShowingBat Win User

Downloadable Content

I am trying to buy extra money on gta5 but won't let me change my privacy settings. I've done what they have told me to do not working
  9. DeathKnight093 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Yes ,In the settings of world I allow multiplayer. Online and privacy settings allow Multiplayer . Also my friends. When my friends create world lets me in , if I create the world my friends cannot enter.
Thema:

1. Privacy settings won't let me talk to friends - Similar Threads - Privacy settings won't

2. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  3. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. privacy settings help for playing NBA24K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    privacy settings help for playing NBA24K: I was trying to update my son's privacy settings but figured the only way to do this would be to remove him from the family group. I think I may have removed myself in error, how do I add myself...
  6. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  7. Online Safety and Privacy setting question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online Safety and Privacy setting question: Hello I have original Xbox one, and there are settings that are called online safety and privacy, the default is adult profile which is more sociable, since I do not play any multiplayer games and...
  8. Unable to change/edit privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change/edit privacy settings: I have been trying to change my privacy settings as i am attempting to use a client for Minecraft. But the system detects that i am using a child account and redirects me to the page stating that...
  9. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  10. Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled.: Dear sir/madam, My son would like to play minecraft java edition on his pc on multiplayer. I have bought the game through his account in the play store. I changed all the privacy settings in the...