Privacy settings allow button BUGGED

Discus and support Privacy settings allow button BUGGED in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’m trying to play Minecraft multiplayer and it wouldn’t allow me to, so I went to the Xbox website and the privacy settings on there and selected... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ThomasBrannon1, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Privacy settings allow button BUGGED

I’m trying to play Minecraft multiplayer and it wouldn’t allow me to, so I went to the Xbox website and the privacy settings on there and selected ALLOW but when I do and press submit the ALLOW doesn’t register and goes back to BLOCK as if I’ve never even selected ALLOW. I’ve tried everything. Please fix this bug

:)

ThomasBrannon1, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Are you the organiser of the family group? Can you try doing it from the organiser account?
  3. ThomasBrannon1 Win User

I’ve tried on phone, pc, ps4, and even a fire stick. None of them working. It’s 100% a glitch :( please help
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try doing it on a different browser, preferably Microsoft Edge. You try on different devices as well.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Then it is a bug, I'll suggest you report this or try using a proxy / turning it off if you're connected to one
  6. ThomasBrannon1 Win User

Yes, I am the only account so there isn’t any child lock
Thema:

1. Privacy settings allow button BUGGED - Similar Threads - Privacy settings allow

2. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  3. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. privacy settings help for playing NBA24K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    privacy settings help for playing NBA24K: I was trying to update my son's privacy settings but figured the only way to do this would be to remove him from the family group. I think I may have removed myself in error, how do I add myself...
  6. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  7. Online Safety and Privacy setting question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online Safety and Privacy setting question: Hello I have original Xbox one, and there are settings that are called online safety and privacy, the default is adult profile which is more sociable, since I do not play any multiplayer games and...
  8. Unable to change/edit privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change/edit privacy settings: I have been trying to change my privacy settings as i am attempting to use a client for Minecraft. But the system detects that i am using a child account and redirects me to the page stating that...
  9. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  10. Why is my xbox saying I need broadcast privacy settings allowed when they already are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox saying I need broadcast privacy settings allowed when they already are: I've spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out why my xbox isn't allowing me to broadcast when I've already allowed my broadcast settings it says I may be restricted or banned but my account...