Privacidad [Edit - Translation] - Privacy
Discus and support Privacidad [Edit - Translation] - Privacy in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Me pide cambiar mi privacidad como si alguien mayor la estuviera controlando pero mi cuenta es de adulto... :/ [Edit - Translation] - She asks me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hipped Delta 2, Dec 31, 2018.
Thema:
Privacidad [Edit - Translation] - Privacy
Loading...
-
Privacidad [Edit - Translation] - Privacy - Similar Threads - Privacidad Edit Translation
-
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
(disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...
in XboX Insiders(disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?... -
Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?
in XboX InsidersWill the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments] -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
Configuracion de privacidad Microsoft [Microsoft Privacy Settings]
in XBoX on MobileConfiguracion de privacidad Microsoft [Microsoft Privacy Settings]: Hola a todos. Mi problema es el siguiente: Hace una semana que no puedo jugar en linea pero esto solo sucede en la red wifi de mi casa puesto que juego en la red de mi oficina y ahi entro... -
Faltan opciones de configuración en *Privacidad y seguridad en línea* de...
in XBoX on WindowsFaltan opciones de configuración en *Privacidad y seguridad en línea* de...: Preciso de ayuda hace mas de un mes que tengo problemas con la cuenta,no pudiendo habilitar ciertas opciones del perfil para realizar tareas online grupales dentro de juegos.Ejemplos del problema... -
No puedo cambiar los ajustes de privacidad y seguridad -[Translation - I can't change...
in XBoX on ConsolesNo puedo cambiar los ajustes de privacidad y seguridad -[Translation - I can't change...: No puedo cambiar los ajustes de privacidad y seguridad -[Translation - I can't change privacy and security settings] 6b08c802-d4b5-4b57-981c-4da470f4e72e -
configuracion de privacidad y seguridad en linea [Privacy and security Settings online]
in XBoX on Windowsconfiguracion de privacidad y seguridad en linea [Privacy and security Settings online]: No me deja cambiarla porque al momento de elegir la configuración, me salta un error [Translation: Not let me change it because when choosing the settings, I skip an error ]...