Prison of Elders level 35. 4th round need 2 plays instant before i decide to leave.

Discus and support Prison of Elders level 35. 4th round need 2 plays instant before i decide to leave. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; currently at the 4th round in level 35 prison of elders. need 2 people. level 34 with maxed gjallarhorn. message me on xbox 360 at .... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BUGATT1V3YR0N, May 23, 2015.

1. Prison of Elders level 35. 4th round need 2 plays instant before i decide to leave.

currently at the 4th round in level 35 prison of elders. need 2 people. level 34 with maxed gjallarhorn. message me on xbox 360 at . BUGATT1V3YR(zero)N < people thing is a O.

:)

BUGATT1V3YR0N, May 23, 2015
  2. Dinnie92
    Dinnie92 Guest
    Prison of elders leven 32 round 4

Who wants tot join prison of elders level 32. Im in the 4th round

Dinnie92, May 23, 2015
  3. I'm a level 33 Titan and I'm on round 5 of level 32 prison of elders and I need help I can't one man it

Please help need to finish this last round of level 32 prison of elders

sneekypharaoh, May 23, 2015
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Matchmaking in Destiny, is it ever going to happend?

Hello everyone :)

First and foremost, I would like to thank "Azrael008uk" for bringing my lack of clarity in the introductory post of this thread to my attention. Thank you "Azrael008uk" :)

(1) Story Mode = No " optional " matchmaking

(2) Strike Missions = Forced matchmaking

(3) Daily Heroic = No " optional " matchmaking

(4) Weekly Strike Mission = Forced matchmaking

(5) Level 28 Prison Of Elders = Forced macthmaking

(6) Level 32 Prison Of Elders = No " optional " matchmaking

(7) Level 34 Prison Of Elders = No " optional " matchmaking

I don't play the following game modes, but I do know the following to be true

(1) Raids = No " optional " matchmaking

(2) Nightfall Strike Missions = No " optional " matchmaking

(3) Level 35 Prison Of Elders = No " optional " matchmaking

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

5. Dead Dweller Win User

35 Prison of elders

Yeah, I don't know. It's most likely another issue that bungie needs to work out. I beat 35 prison of elders the first time and got everything. The second time I beat it with another character and only got the ship :/
  6. WLD BUB365 Win User

Prison of elders 35

I'll help I gotta hook up my Xbox though Ima 34 titan I've never did this so if u want me to try tell me and I will I want to do it though
  7. DrxDot Win User

Prison of elders 35

I'm on the ending of Poe 35 and I need two good players. Join now to complete Poe 35.
  8. Faire Amour Win User

Prison of elders 35

I can help. I'm a 34 warlock with max gjallarhorn. My mic is broken but I can still hear people and I can use skype if you have it or are willing to get it
Thema:

Prison of Elders level 35. 4th round need 2 plays instant before i decide to leave.

1. Prison of Elders level 35. 4th round need 2 plays instant before i decide to leave. - Similar Threads - Prison Elders level

2. GTA 5 prison achievement 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 prison achievement 2023: Hello everyone, So I finished all the robberies, but only one achievement is blocked, normal difficulty, and nothing I did not really pay attention I continue the robberies and start the prison...
  3. I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...: How do I star my x360 live ? c9486fb2-192e-40f7-a5b7-d2a135f18721
  4. prison architect not working. now i don't even have it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    prison architect not working. now i don't even have it!: I bought prison architect PC on my Xbox account I tried opining it and it didn't load the user agreement page at all, that meant that I couldn't play. then I uninstalled to see if that helped and...
  5. I want to buy ubervip in prison break but it won't let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy ubervip in prison break but it won't let me: I want to purchase ubervip in Minecraft prison break but when I click on purchase nothing happens f42bd9d0-6999-473c-b587-da3d7f30b132
  6. Removing parental controls from XBox in prison

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removing parental controls from XBox in prison: I know someone serving time who has bought an XBox but can't play one of the games due to parental controls. He can't access the internet in prison and is not the registered owner of the XBox as...
  7. 3 best Minecraft Servers for Prison gamemode (I played a lot)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 best Minecraft Servers for Prison gamemode (I played a lot): Hi there Microsoft forums, I just wanted to share with you some great servers for playing Minecraft prison mode. All of these prison servers can be accessed with Windows 11 Minecraft or Xbox...
  8. Prison Architect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prison Architect: Hi all I have prison architect on disc it downloads but it won’t open to play game. I have deleted the app reset Xbox turned Xbox off and on still no joy. Any ideas please thanks...
  9. Cannot play prison architect with gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play prison architect with gold subscription: A couple years ago i got prison architect when it was free with gold, played it for a couple hours, and havent touched it since. I went to redownload the game and it says ive never downloaded it...
  10. It won’t let me play prison life roblox it’s basically not letting me play any fun games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me play prison life roblox it’s basically not letting me play any fun games...: Can anyone tell me how to fix the prison life thing it wont let me play it it says unable to join code...103 4fb960f5-f8ed-46bb-84a4-da02870d0992