Priority XBOX Series X consoles for loyal XBOX Live subscribers!

Discus and support Priority XBOX Series X consoles for loyal XBOX Live subscribers! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Please make XBOX Series X available to loyal XBOX Live subscribers via MS Store on XBOX. Allow one purchase per XBOX One User ID. I have been a member... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by COMCAM2e49ede6-88fb-4980-, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Priority XBOX Series X consoles for loyal XBOX Live subscribers!

Please make XBOX Series X available to loyal XBOX Live subscribers via MS Store on XBOX. Allow one purchase per XBOX One User ID. I have been a member of XBOX Live for over 16 years and it is impossible to successfully check out from your selected retailers because "scalpers" or bots use various exploits to block legitimate purchases. Loyal subscribers should have priority over the "scalpers" who constantly scoop up all console drops and resell them on Ebay and other places.

Also, what is up with all these way overpriced "bundles" being sold on QVC, Overstock.com and other dubious resellers. How are they getting consoles from you and selling way over MSRP? They add a game or a few cheap items and then add a $400 dollar premium to the price! You need to police these price gougers.

This is not your first rodeo. I am seriously disappointed that you allow this exploitation by people who don't even play your games & consoles. Take care of the people who have been paying to take care of you for so many years.

Regards,

a 16-Year Xbox Veteran

:)

COMCAM2e49ede6-88fb-4980-, Jul 16, 2021
  2. IrishGambit Win User

I'm with you 100% in agreement. I'm consistently checking availability for the Series X through Microsoft.com and many other retailers. Wal-Mart is shown through "Check Availability" link on Microsoft as having stock but charging $819.99USD for the StandAlone Xbox Series X console with controller package, over $300 over the actual retail price of $499.99USD! I call [mod removed] that a retailer 99.9% of the time is usually the place you go for cheaper prices is price gouging at scumbag Scalper level, let alone why the [mod removed] is Microsoft allowing such a major retail chain to do such? I myself also have been a Xbox live Gold subscriber for over a decade. I am taking part in the Xbox Insiders program for the series X|S and sadly haven't made the drawings for few rounds now but do still have hope. Yes I can get a Series S console currently but as I have games on disk I play as well as DVD/Blu-Ray movies I watch on my system, going all digital would be redundant and extremely costly. I get I should of pre-ordered but my financies were strapped being used for travel costs among other required bills as my father was in declining health and hospitalized unfortunately becoming fatality ill, passing week before Xmas, so aside from a financial situation getting a new console at the time wasn't top priority, and no I'm not looking for sympathy or pity, so please don't. Not trying to sound like a Dbag either.

I'm just truly hoping that either the chip shortage gets resolved fast or maybe Microsoft can find a way to deter or minimize scalper purchases so those whom are simply looking to get a console for sincere personal or family use can have a better chance. Or hell Microsoft, limit or cutoff the restocking of the [mod removed] retailers price gouging the [mod removed] out of people and increase unit numbers to retailers selling the console at proper retail price and have them institute a policy limiting purchase and way to keep track.

Some of us like myself wouldn't even be in this predicament but my console is on its last leg being a pre-owned Day 1 Xbox One & considering production for the Xbox One, One S & X have since ceased making purchase for those consoles slim for new or garnering via second hand purchase, I myself see it illogical to purchase a pre-owned previous gen console for 1/2-3/4 price of the a new gen New console. I know I'm gonna be severely irritated, that's putting it mildly, if my console dies and I'm stuck either waiting who knows how long to purchase a Series X all while paid for Gold subscription gets no use or in order to not waste said gold subscription & still play forced to buy a pre-owned "previous" gen system thus spending extra money or money I then won't have for a Series X, I'm sure many would feel the same.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, If your part of the Xbox Insider program by random they are picking account to be on a wait list to be able to purchase the console.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time finding a console. Unfortunately it's up to the selling websites to limit the purchases made by people. I believe Xbox is doing what they can on their end.

In the meantime, if you live in the US go to your local Target store. From what I hear they're now stocking them but not advertising it.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, Im so upset I had the chance to buy one twice when it first dropped but passed it up. I didnt know ANYTHING about the chip shortage. I wish I would have brought it right away. Now Im waiting to be picked through the insider program. Still on the waiting list 2 waves have passed already.
  6. cpt sheridan Win User

I stay in the UK and one of the game stores pre orders PS5 restocks and I had the chance to pre order the digital version for this months restock and I didn't do it.

I tend to play on my Xbox more anyway and I think Sony still haven't come out with a list of comapatible nmve ssds.
Thema:

1. Priority XBOX Series X consoles for loyal XBOX Live subscribers! - Similar Threads - Priority Series consoles

2. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  5. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  6. Issue signing into Xbox account *High Priority*

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue signing into Xbox account *High Priority*: I literally cannot sign into my Xbox whenever I enter my email and password. It just sends me to the guest screen and I can't sign in at all. I followed every tips from hard resetting, plug out...
  7. How do I stop one of two accounts I'm signed in on from taking priority with interactions...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop one of two accounts I'm signed in on from taking priority with interactions...: When I'm trying to play a certain game, I have DLC unlocked specifically on an old account that is no longer accessible, so I sign in on this old account and then back into my main to play the...
  8. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users get priority in loading into fortnite on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users get priority in loading into fortnite on xbox cloud gaming: so i previously subscribed to game pass and i loaded into most games pretty fast on xbox cloud gaming but when i lost my subscription due to a faulty redeem code i did not want to keep my...
  9. Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2: it says access denied ive watched videos and tried everything etc, safe boot, powerwash, give full control to user. nothing has worked it keeps saying access denied and fyi i am on a adminstrator...
  10. When will straight profit not be the only priority?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will straight profit not be the only priority?: So, So effing tired of this. REC not working fourth or fifth day now. At least the third time this season it's done this. It's not in need of an update. 400GB available; no update. I don't know...