Price difference between Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE

Discus and support Price difference between Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I currently bought Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360 for R$ 149,00. Then I saw that the price of the same game on Xbox ONE is R$ 99,00. Knowing that in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lucas_Alonso, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Lucas_Alonso
    Lucas_Alonso Guest

I currently bought Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360 for R$ 149,00.
    Then I saw that the price of the same game on Xbox ONE is R$ 99,00.
    Knowing that in the version of Xbox One includes more cars and bigger map.
    I wonder why there is such a difference in price

:)

Lucas_Alonso, Sep 22, 2018
  2. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    leebroath, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Lego Marvel Superheros XOne

That's a fantastic price..........my son has it on the xbox 360 - is there any major difference between the xbox one and 360 version - I just find it hard to believe that they can do any improvement on the 360 version.........

Maccadooooooooo, Sep 22, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

it happens with a lot of other games; 360 versions don't get discounted whereas One versions do.

denis97g, Sep 22, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Horizon 2 is actually set up differently for each console as well instead of being a straight port to the One.

Smwutches, Sep 23, 2018
  6. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Lucas_Alonso,

The reasoning behind the price difference is the 360 version is the original standard edition where as the Xbox One Version is a special anniversary edition. Forza Horizon 2 was also free with the Games
    with Gold program not too long ago not to mention the 4th installment of the series is almost here. It's an overall good time to be a fan of the series.

XBF Lance J, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Horizon 2 is actually set up differently for each console as well instead of being a straight port to the One.
  8. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Lucas_Alonso,

The reasoning behind the price difference is the 360 version is the original standard edition where as the Xbox One Version is a special anniversary edition. Forza Horizon 2 was also free with the Games
    with Gold program not too long ago not to mention the 4th installment of the series is almost here. It's an overall good time to be a fan of the series.
  9. denis97g Win User

it happens with a lot of other games; 360 versions don't get discounted whereas One versions do.
  10. Maccadooooooooo Win User

Lego Marvel Superheros XOne

That's a fantastic price..........my son has it on the xbox 360 - is there any major difference between the xbox one and 360 version - I just find it hard to believe that they can do any improvement on the 360 version.........
  11. NINJA PAULO BR Win User

Play Xbox 360 on Windows Phone 8

I thank them both. I'll buy the Lumia 520. Is cheaper. The price difference between the 520 and the 720 is much higher than the price of 2 games I want to buy for my Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Price difference between Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE - Similar Threads - Price difference between

2. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  3. I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price: I wonder what the specs are in the series x beacuse i wanna see how more powerful it is than my pc I had it for about 6 years and wanna see the hardware diffrence...
  4. Store question Underworld bundle price?

in XBoX on Windows
    Store question Underworld bundle price?: Hi, store question. Why can I buy each underworld movie individually for $5 (there's 5 movies total) but as a bundle it costs $50 exactly double. Can someone explain this to me? For get the usual...
  5. How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?: I recently moved to another country 3a455205-b23f-4e54-b603-4e401d8bf3de
  6. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a
  7. Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?: I just purchased fc24 inside fifa23?And when I wanted to download it I couldn't find the game and then I go search outside the store then need me to purchase again in different price?how is this...
  8. Price adjustment

in XBoX on Windows
    Price adjustment: I bought an Xbox bundle a couple weeks ago and now the price is lowered. I would like a price adjustment for the difference e61bbf77-20a4-4492-8a72-d2e733d39522
  9. Pricing differences between regions is insane

in XBoX on Windows
    Pricing differences between regions is insane: Look, I get it. VAT and taxes are a thing, I get that Microsoft is looking to make a profit and governments can be just greedy. I also get it that everyone will just tell me: "That's the way it...
  10. Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?: Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store, is it because no one buys and they prefer cracked versions ,or price is higher than they can afford for a game (I think offers can...