Previously linked Microsoft account to PSN was deleted, unable to relink.

Discus and support Previously linked Microsoft account to PSN was deleted, unable to relink. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account was previously linked to Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PS4, but I deleted that Microsoft account for reasons which I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Danqu555, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Danqu555
    Danqu555 Guest

My Microsoft account was previously linked to Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PS4, but I deleted that Microsoft account for reasons which I don't remember. I made a new Microsoft account under that same email, and tried to link it to Minecraft Dungeons on PS5, but it doesn't work, stating that it was 'Unable to sign in'. I know this is the correct email - I have tried linking with other emails, and they all say that another Microsoft account was linked, except for this Microsoft account. Pretty much there is an old and new version of the Microsoft account, and I'm typing right now on the new one, whereas to link to Minecraft the old one, which seemingly cannot be recovered is required.

As a result, I am unable to play online with other players.

Is there any way in which this can be solved? I've already tried to contact Microsoft, Sony and Minecraft support. Microsoft support doesn't have any helpful information, Sony support says there's nothing they can do, and Minecraft support says they don't manage Microsoft account problems.

:)

Danqu555, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

MINECRAFT. Previously linked Microsoft account to PSN was deleted, unable to relink.

Hi Hussain, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

I believe you can only link one PSN account to one Minecraft account, if you disconnect it, I don't believe you will be able to link another PSN account to it.

I took this from the Minecraft site:

"WARNING: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account that made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

For more information, you can use this link: help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJ5HE05XVRKTBP5BN1WCT
  3. psn user_154 Win User

How to unlink a MS account from a PS account

Hi, wanted to ask, since i cant relink my microsoft account with another psn.Would it be possible for me to delete the account completely and make a new microsoft account with the same email, then link it to another psn? this is for minecraft services .
  4. WattyNuela Win User

how do I unlink my old Microsoft account I don’t have access to anymore on my psn

If the PSN account was linked to a Microsoft account, unfortunately no

You can link a Microsoft account to a PSN account only when none of the both was linked to the other previously.

If one of the two was linked previously to the other service, you're not going to be able to link that account to a different one.

Hope everything's more clear now, if not. Don't hesitate to reply!
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Psn already connected to another account

I linked my Microsoft account to another psn account because i didnt create another one

However when i did create it it said this account is already connected

The unlinking did not work do i tried everything else

I deleted the game

I logged out of the other psn account

And now the option came and still EVEN AFTER UNLINKING MY ACCOUNT FROM THE FIRST PSN ACCOUNT IT STILL SAID ITS ALREADY CONNECTED I EVEN DELETED MY DATA BUT STILL THE SAME ISSUE CAME

ON PS5 MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT DOESNT EVEN SHOW UP
    According to https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ:

LINKING A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO A PLAYSTATION® ACCOUNT

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

So basically even if you unlink your psn account from your Microsoft account it still will only ever let you relink the original account that was previously linked. Hence why you still get the errors of it being linked to another psn account because in a way it will still be forever linked. Hope that makes sense.
  6. Danila Yankevich Win User

Minecraft PS4 bedrock microsoft account login error

Your account is already linked to the PSN, if you have not previously linked it and are the account owner, I advise you to contact Microsoft technical support to deal with this problem.
    https://support.xbox.com/
Thema:

1. Previously linked Microsoft account to PSN was deleted, unable to relink. - Similar Threads - Previously linked Microsoft

2. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  5. is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...: My sister built an unwanted structure in my minecraft world and I was wandering if there was a way to load a previous version of the world? I play on an Xbox 360....
  6. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  7. How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?: I was opening my Forza horizon 3 game on my PC while on WiFi. The game, after booting, brought me to options of whether to use the backed up files on Xbox account or use the saved PC files which I...
  8. I just got a charge on my account but my card isnt linked to an account. It was previously...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a charge on my account but my card isnt linked to an account. It was previously...: No game sharing, i dont save the information anywhere and i dont even use my physical card so no possibility someones using it f385709a-f972-4df0-831d-c0686bb6e405
  9. How do I link my previous gamertag with a new email account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my previous gamertag with a new email account?: Hi, I’ve recently been locked out of my Hotmail account that’s linked to my xbox. It’s an account that I set up 15 years ago and the recovery phone number linked to the account is now obsolete....
  10. Previous Microsoft Response that was in Link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Microsoft Response that was in Link: Microsoft Bingo has not Connected to Server for now over Three Days - MS Case Number 1403390248 [img] For the last three days, many users have been posting messages in the Microsoft Support Page...