Previous months Daily Challenge Badges no longer showing in Taptiles Version 4.2
Discus and support Previous months Daily Challenge Badges no longer showing in Taptiles Version 4.2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just updated Taptiles to the latest version via the Windows 8.1 Store App, and to stop the adverts I then purchased the 12 months Premium... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Andrew Davis, Dec 1, 2014.
Thema:
Previous months Daily Challenge Badges no longer showing in Taptiles Version 4.2
Loading...
-
Previous months Daily Challenge Badges no longer showing in Taptiles Version 4.2 - Similar Threads - Previous months Daily
-
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
I cant purchase a game i refunded previously
in XboX InsidersI cant purchase a game i refunded previously: I have checked my order history and the refund went through and I got my money back. I can install the game but everytime I try and open it I get a message that tells me I dont own the game so I... -
SORRY BROTHERS , sorry for my previous post
in XboX InsidersSORRY BROTHERS , sorry for my previous post: Sorry, sorry for my previous post. I was in a hurry and uploaded it to the first Xbox channel I found. I'm sorry and good luck with what's next. submitted by /u/Dismal-Swimmer9695 [link]... -
Can I go back to previous month daily challenge Solitaire Windows 10
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I go back to previous month daily challenge Solitaire Windows 10: Hi I will have no access to internet for last few days of June 2018, can I go back to finish June's daily challenges in July? dd9e1715-bebc-46a6-88ac-60bd1938498c -
is it possible to play solitaire collection from the previous month
in XBoX Games and Appsis it possible to play solitaire collection from the previous month: Is it possible to play the May 31st solitaire Microsoft collection on June 1 c0d59c5f-e739-4476-9784-83801ce50bbd -
Can we please play previous month(s) challenges
in XBoX Games and AppsCan we please play previous month(s) challenges: Can we please play previous month(s) challenges Thanks 28ee596a-dab1-4a08-b3e0-e3a78f4cb357 -
Play previous month daily challenges?
in XBoX Games and AppsPlay previous month daily challenges?: Is it possible to play the previous month daily challenges in your iOS app? The only way I can is to roll my device calendar back but this is not ideal. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could... -
Error entering a Pre-Paid 12 month Live subscription code prior to the end of the previous ...
in XBoX Games and AppsError entering a Pre-Paid 12 month Live subscription code prior to the end of the previous ...: Microsoft, If it is such a problem dealing with entering a pre-paid card code prior to the end of the previous subscription (as in code 0x80169CF9) then why not allow us to tick a box to tell... -
Previous month daily challenges
in XBoX Games and AppsPrevious month daily challenges: Is there a way to get back to previous months that were not completed? ad4e8d5f-388d-4d4b-81b5-2881cb2b4770