[Preview] 4k Resolution bug

Discus and support [Preview] 4k Resolution bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was attempting to change a resolution of the xbox while TC Ghost recon wildlands was active in the background, i was able to alter the the tick box... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zeal0lusD, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Zeal0lusD
    Zeal0lusD Guest

I was attempting to change a resolution of the xbox while TC Ghost recon wildlands was active in the background, i was able to alter the the tick box settings but it would not click over when changing the res to 4k UHD. There should be a condition that if
    a game is running it should be closed before changing.

:)

Zeal0lusD, Oct 12, 2017
  2. dnewman228
    dnewman228 Guest
    Xbox One X not recognizing Klipsch RSB-11 soundbar as a Dolby enabled receiver

Yes, It is enrolled in the Insider Preview Program. I do get sound. The only option available to me is Stereo Uncompressed.

Part of Microsoft's "fix" for it was to lower my video resolution. Yes, lowering the video resolution 'Fixed" it, but only at that resolution. The minute I switched back to 4K resolution, the audio went back to stereo uncompressed.

dnewman228, Oct 12, 2017
  3. JAG88
    JAG88 Guest
    No 4k output to Panasonic TC-55CX420U with Xbox One S

@Satsuki Totally, this is how it *should be working for me as well. I don't see any reason why HDR would be required to set the 4k resolution. This has got to be some sort of bug... so frustrating.

JAG88, Oct 12, 2017
  4. schnurren Win User

Can’t be in Xbox party while playing the new version of Minecraft

Hello NoahJames2,

It is possible that you have your console configured in 4K?

Try to change it to 1080p resolution and try again, as it seems that there is a bug related to screen resolution.
  5. dnewman228 Win User

Xbox One X not recognizing Klipsch RSB-11 soundbar as a Dolby enabled receiver

Yes, It is enrolled in the Insider Preview Program. I do get sound. The only option available to me is Stereo Uncompressed.

Part of Microsoft's "fix" for it was to lower my video resolution. Yes, lowering the video resolution 'Fixed" it, but only at that resolution. The minute I switched back to 4K resolution, the audio went back to stereo uncompressed.
  6. TXPaladin Win User

Does 4K on xbox one x work on all games?

4K is about the resolution that is capable, not the power of a system. A 4K tv means its capable and will support 4K resolution. It all depends on if a game is made and supports 4K if it will display in 4K on a 4K tv.
  7. JAG88 Win User

No 4k output to Panasonic TC-55CX420U with Xbox One S

@Satsuki Totally, this is how it *should be working for me as well. I don't see any reason why HDR would be required to set the 4k resolution. This has got to be some sort of bug... so frustrating.
  8. ih8lag Win User

Blu-ray issues on One S

If that is the case there is a bug in the software because that is the way my console is configured and the bluray app is still up scaling I have attached 1 picture of the dashboard showing resolution of 1080p and another of Ninja Turtles in regular bluray
    showing a resolution of 4k not 1080p
    Interesting! And the Blu-Ray is a UHD disc?
Thema:

1. [Preview] 4k Resolution bug - Similar Threads - Preview Resolution bug

2. Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working: When I click preview features to on, its turns on but after I reload the page its unchecked again. I've tried it with my phone aswell and it does the same thing a4663518-edcb-4946-8ded-85a0cb25486b
  3. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.24.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.24.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  6. Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Not getting update for omega Xbox preview

in XboX Insiders
    Not getting update for omega Xbox preview: I got a couple questions can I regain my tenure if I leave on accident thinking if I was leaving the Xbox update preview thing and also I’m not getting a mandatory update for Omega submitted by...
  8. Preview Beta update bricked my console...

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta update bricked my console...: I had recently made a post about my Xbox not recognizing any local wifi area networks, and now it's not accessing wifi despite being plugged in with an otherness cable directly. Internet works...
  9. How do I know when it is an active preview wave?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I know when it is an active preview wave?: I’m pretty new to all this, i’ve been in the program for over a year, but forgot to actually enter into the rings. I want to upgrade into the next ring, but want to prevent factory settings. How...
  10. Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.: New update makes the Xbox guide extra wide for seemingly no reason, I can’t imagine this being something on purpose… A few days ago they added a “Happening now” tab side bar to the guide when on...