Prestige Achievement Destiny 2

Discus and support Prestige Achievement Destiny 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve completed the prestige raid in Destiny 2 TWICE. I HAVE NOT gotten my achievement but the friends I played with who have not done prestige have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExUlTaNtEwOk, Apr 2, 2018.

  1. ExUlTaNtEwOk
    ExUlTaNtEwOk Guest

    Prestige Achievement Destiny 2


    I’ve completed the prestige raid in Destiny 2 TWICE. I HAVE NOT gotten my achievement but the friends I played with who have not done prestige have gotten it. This is ridiculous.

    :)
     
    ExUlTaNtEwOk, Apr 2, 2018
    #1
  2. McRae69
    McRae69 Guest
    achievement not working

    Hello I have completed a achievement in destiny 2, twice now and it still hasn't poped up, I did it last week and just now. The Achievement is "The Prestige" on Destiny 2

    Please HELP!!
     
    McRae69, Apr 2, 2018
    #2
  3. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Xbox One

    That happened to be a couple of times when playing Alien Isolation.
    I unlocked achievements but never got the notifications.
    I can't remember how I resolved it.
    Destiny would have issues with achievements not unlocking if I went to Home and then back into the game.
    Or I didn't log out of Destiny properly.
    That was resolved by 1: not going to the Home screen when playing, and 2: making sure to quite the game through the menu button and restarting it.
     
    Lostsoul 301281, Apr 2, 2018
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Prestige Achievement Destiny 2

    try heading to settings (in game) and select switch profile. (NOT CHARACTER!!)

    Select your profile again and select the character you've played with.

    It should pop up now.
     
    CrazY1985, Apr 2, 2018
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Prestige Achievement Destiny 2

    try heading to settings (in game) and select switch profile. (NOT CHARACTER!!)

    Select your profile again and select the character you've played with.

    It should pop up now.
  6. IxI OuTLawZ IvI Win User

    xbox account issue

    But I did get resettled on cod black ops 2 and it gave me the prestige achievement by accident so its not my fault I'm just here to inform the enforcement team that it looks glitched but it did it itself its not my fault ;( it gave me 50gs for prestige in
    black ops 2 it shouldn't of have cause it got resettled on that account if I can't regain previous achievements why did it let me that's their mistake
  7. L1fe Is Strange Win User

    No Destiny 2 Achievements

  8. Ishan8123 Win User

    No Destiny 2 Achievements

  9. L1fe Is Strange Win User

    No Destiny 2 Achievements

    have you tried switching profile in game?, this can help with destiny achievements
    ya I've tried the profile switch thing and doesn't work
Thema:

Prestige Achievement Destiny 2

Loading...
  1. Prestige Achievement Destiny 2 - Similar Threads - Prestige Achievement Destiny

  2. Achievement counter not showing on recent games

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement counter not showing on recent games: I’m in the beta ring. On the recently played row on the dashboard only one game is showing the counter above the game tile. That game is RuneScape Dragonwilds. The other 8 games don’t show...
  3. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  6. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  7. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  8. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  9. Black Ops 6 Season 02, Prestige 5, Level 24: Unable to create a loadout with the OVERKILL...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 6 Season 02, Prestige 5, Level 24: Unable to create a loadout with the OVERKILL...: Black Ops 6 Season 02, Prestige 5, Level 24: Unable to create a loadout with the OVERKILL wildcard using two guns (primary and secondary) if they have more than 5 attachments (e.g., Model L or...
  10. My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...: I downloaded CoD MW2 from gamepass a few days ago for my Xbox series X. I’ve been playing fine no problems, but today my game has crashed. My online profile has glitched itself to 10th prestige...