Pressing button combinations in the guide menu?

Discus and support Pressing button combinations in the guide menu? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i have a concern when pressing buttons like for example clicking down/pushing down either left or right control sticks with the A button together as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoorlessLion439, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Pressing button combinations in the guide menu?

Hi i have a concern when pressing buttons like for example clicking down/pushing down either left or right control sticks with the A button together as a combo when pulling up the guide menu when clicking on a game or app and worry that doing that could
    hack or modify anything I'm pretty sure it doesn't do anything at all just that pressing them too hard could break the buttons only when I mean by clicking down down/ pushing down the control sticks is like when you crouch down in halo there's no possibility
    of any hack or modifications done to the game or console when just simply pressing down the control sticks and the A button together as a combo on a game or app on the guide menu tab? i think that this concern or question is absurd

:)

DoorlessLion439, Jan 3, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Doorless,

Thanks for coming to the forums. This combination does absolutely nothing. There are controller shortcuts that enable ease of access items. You can check them under ease of access in settings. As there is no other answer for the post, I will be locking this
    thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. {Parity} Win User

That should not cause any problems with the console.
  4. DamianChmielewski Win User

DIRT 3 w sklepie XBOX (DIRT 3 in the XBOX store)

Ok, so after I press the Guide button the menu shows up. I press system settings and the menu disappears and it's back to the spinning, loading wheel...
  5. DHX™ Win User

Turn off Vibration on controller

To turn off Controller vibration:

-Press the Guide Button (The Big silver shiny button in the middle of the controller that looks like the Xbox logo)

-Press Right on the D-pad until you get to the 'Settings' menu.

-Then go down and select 'Preferences' on the Settings menu.

-Go down and select 'Vibration' on the Preferences menu.

-Uncheck the box for 'Enable Vibration

That's it!

Seems the confusion may be in the 'X' button reference... The Guide Button is seperate from the 'X' button. =)

Hope this helps!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Record that time

To record clips longer than 30 seconds, you have to to do the following once you've started your game:

1. Press the guide button on your controller.
    2. Press the menu button, then select Start recording.
    3. To end your clip, press the guide button, then X on your controller.
Thema:

1. Pressing button combinations in the guide menu? - Similar Threads - Pressing button combinations

2. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  3. Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it: Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it, I have the top plastic cover on my Xbox off as I serviced my Xbox recently, I installed a new fan, dusted and cleaned, everything is...
  4. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  5. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons: Whenever I tried to use it on Xbox app (PC Version), the game controller goes nuts by rapidly switching between keyboard mapping and controller mapping. When I test it on Xbox Accessories App, I...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  7. Hi overtime I am in a game and I press the home button the press b to go back to the game I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi overtime I am in a game and I press the home button the press b to go back to the game I...: Hi overtime I am in a game and I press the home button the press b to go back to the game I get a black screen for like 10 seconds a88fdc63-0175-4e35-bf04-7a806d6f52db
  8. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  9. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  10. Xbox Series X stays on home screen after pressing power button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X stays on home screen after pressing power button: Lately when I get done playing and try to turn off my Series X , it stays on the home screen instead . The only solution I can find so far is unplug it . Does anyone have another solution ....