prepaid xbox cart problemm

Discus and support prepaid xbox cart problemm in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi i had a problem whit my prepaid cart i bought one and activate it but when i enter de code its say we are unable to find this code be sure to try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mikou11799, May 1, 2018.

1. mikou11799
    mikou11799 Guest

hi i had a problem whit my prepaid cart i bought one and activate it but when i enter de code its say

we are unable to find this code be sure to try to grab it again if it does not make sure to communicate with the merchant

HELP ME plz

:)

mikou11799, May 1, 2018
  2. cindy sarai
    cindy sarai Guest
    My Xbox won't connect to Xbox Live, IP address error

im having the same problemm...my xbox 360 dont read the ip adress.

cindy sarai, May 1, 2018
  3. JamieLaw94
    JamieLaw94 Guest
    too young?

This Problemm has solved many people who have asked me thanks prepaid xbox cart problemm :)

JamieLaw94, May 1, 2018
  4. cindy sarai Win User

My Xbox won't connect to Xbox Live, IP address error

im having the same problemm...my xbox 360 dont read the ip adress.
  5. JamieLaw94 Win User

too young?

This Problemm has solved many people who have asked me thanks :)
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Download Problemm

Hi there,

Try firstly doing a complete shut down of your console.

Hold your finger on the power button for about 5-10 seconds. Allow it to completely shut down then wait a few moments before starting the console back up. See if that might help.

Alternatively you can reach out to Xbox customer support.
  7. T3chnlgydude Win User

Download Problemm

Have you tried uninstalling the game and the re-installing it?
  8. XiTaliaN_299 Win User

Download Problemm

Yes I cancel the clean download cache I put the download again to download and when it comes to 79 Always back to 0
Thema:

1. prepaid xbox cart problemm - Similar Threads - prepaid cart problemm

2. Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition: Hello. My Microsoft account got deleted by unknown means but is it possible to recover my minecraft account if i provide my transaction id (prepaid pin number)? When i try to log in, it says that...
  3. I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card: I bought this prepaid gift card for minecraft java edition, the code works becuase ive typed the code into the redeem section. Afterward I type the code I click redeem button which then sends me...
  4. do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...: so, I wanna buy a gpu prepaid card for 3 months but i need to know if redeeming it requires a payment method or not, thanks for the help in advance. 8d1f993d-2f1f-4a74-9827-0a0589390252
  5. Prepaid Minecraft Giftcard $35

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid Minecraft Giftcard $35: So apparently I bought a minecraft $35 giftcard, I tried to redeem it and it does not work at all. Looks like I wasted 35$ on a crappy non refundable unusable gift card....
  6. Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or...: Was curious to know if i can use a prepaid visa as a payment method for a xbox series s console. 9ee0f82a-97e4-493c-8975-558352a3f350
  7. I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game...: I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game again before it would install 2cfd65b1-9a92-4214-9b01-577efacd3b1d
  8. Prepaid Debit Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid Debit Card: Does a readycard visa debit prepaid work for xbox? Just curious to see if I can use it. bbd4d176-109b-4eda-8a06-a52f0f5f3880
  9. microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card: i bought a prepaid gamepass ultimate giftcard for one month, when i redeemed it on xbox.com, they demandend my credit card information for recurring payment. i just want my one month. no recurring...
  10. Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA"

in XboX Insiders
    Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA": Currently Xbox is blocking features in EU countries. Not even listing several European Union countries on Xbox and is blocking GamePass on PC for resitents what Mictosoft / Xbox clains...