Prepaid Debit Card

Discus and support Prepaid Debit Card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does a readycard visa debit prepaid work for xbox? Just curious to see if I can use it. bbd4d176-109b-4eda-8a06-a52f0f5f3880 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Koroude, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Koroude
    Koroude Guest

Prepaid Debit Card

Does a readycard visa debit prepaid work for xbox? Just curious to see if I can use it.

:)

Koroude, Jul 2, 2022
  2. fredgiblet Win User

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN !

McFly, we aren't talking about prepaid Gold cards, we're talking about prepaid debit cards. Prepaid debit cards are hit and miss.
  3. bowski477 Win User

DEBIR CARD

Is it a bank debit card or a prepaid gift card type debit card?
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

status code: 8c320008

Hey there Dark! Are you referring to our prepaid cards or a prepaid debit/credit card? If the our prepaid cards, take a look at Forum 09 for more help. If a prepaid debit or credit card, we don't accept these. You'd need to have an actual credit or debit
    card.

You can also use your prepaid credit card to purchase one of our prepaid cards at a retailer and then enter that code in your console to add the points or LIVE time. Please let me know if this helps or if you have any further questions. Thanks!
  5. stinkydoodie Win User

Microsoft Points.

So, I can only use prepaid cards or Credit Cards, but not debit cards?

Would a Chase Debit Card be accepted?
  6. Chihuahua-58B43308-E Win User

Purchusing Something (Read for more info)

As long as the card he buys is a prepaid debit card and not a visa gift card he should have no issue. As prepaid debit card's require him to validate his identity, whereas a visa gift card requires no identity verification.
Thema:

Prepaid Debit Card

1. Prepaid Debit Card - Similar Threads - Prepaid Debit Card

2. Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition: Hello. My Microsoft account got deleted by unknown means but is it possible to recover my minecraft account if i provide my transaction id (prepaid pin number)? When i try to log in, it says that...
  3. I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card: I bought this prepaid gift card for minecraft java edition, the code works becuase ive typed the code into the redeem section. Afterward I type the code I click redeem button which then sends me...
  4. do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...: so, I wanna buy a gpu prepaid card for 3 months but i need to know if redeeming it requires a payment method or not, thanks for the help in advance. 8d1f993d-2f1f-4a74-9827-0a0589390252
  5. Prepaid Minecraft Giftcard $35

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid Minecraft Giftcard $35: So apparently I bought a minecraft $35 giftcard, I tried to redeem it and it does not work at all. Looks like I wasted 35$ on a crappy non refundable unusable gift card....
  6. Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or...: Was curious to know if i can use a prepaid visa as a payment method for a xbox series s console. 9ee0f82a-97e4-493c-8975-558352a3f350
  7. I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game...: I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game again before it would install 2cfd65b1-9a92-4214-9b01-577efacd3b1d
  8. microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card: i bought a prepaid gamepass ultimate giftcard for one month, when i redeemed it on xbox.com, they demandend my credit card information for recurring payment. i just want my one month. no recurring...
  9. Prepaid debit cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid debit cards: Microsoft is a joke. I have been a loyal customer for 15 plus years. Bought thousands of dollars in games and add-ons. And I am trying to order Modern Wafare pre order and I cannot do it cause the...
  10. Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option?: is there any way I can use my prepaid debit visa gift card in the Xbox store? I've tried to add it as a payment option but it won't let me. Is there any other way I can use the money?...