Prepaid billing information?

Discus and support Prepaid billing information? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought some xbox gift cards and redeemed them. And my Account says the correct amount. But when trying to purchase a game it come up and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NickiPowell, Jan 2, 2016.

1. NickiPowell
    NickiPowell Guest

I recently bought some xbox gift cards and redeemed them. And my Account says the correct amount. But when trying to purchase a game it come up and asks to put in my billing information. I want to know if it is necessary to add my billing information if
    I plan to use the prepaid credit on my account.

:)

NickiPowell, Jan 2, 2016
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    billing / prepaid

You will need to pay the account balance before adding the code. You can do this right from
    account.microsoft.com on the subscriptions tab. You cannot use the code itself to pay the balance, you will need to use a credit card. Once the balance is paid you can add the code.

bowski477, Jan 2, 2016
  3. billing / prepaid

I didn't realize that my account was past-due, and I purchased a prepaid card to continue services. Now my account is locked because it is past due and I can't redeem the prepaid card. Is there anyway to fix this? Thank you.

ASTRO Zombie113, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Yes. You still have to have billing information (address) on file even if you use prepaid cards. It's for verification purposes in case anything should happen with your account.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yes. You still have to have billing information (address) on file even if you use prepaid cards. It's for verification purposes in case anything should happen with your account.
  6. MissGeekness Win User

xbox card

7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Help

8. HyruleBalverine Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Purchase

Do you mean a prepaid Visa/MasterCard? If so, that's why it isn't working. Prepaid credit / debit cards don't work because the billing information on the cards do not match your information.
  9. HyruleBalverine Win User

Unable to receive 1 month $1 Gold subscription

The problem is most likely with the prepaid Visa. Xbox typically does not accept prepaid cards becuase the billing information for the card does not match that of the profile. Sorry.
Thema:

1. Prepaid billing information? - Similar Threads - Prepaid billing information

2. Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition: Hello. My Microsoft account got deleted by unknown means but is it possible to recover my minecraft account if i provide my transaction id (prepaid pin number)? When i try to log in, it says that...
  3. I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card: I bought this prepaid gift card for minecraft java edition, the code works becuase ive typed the code into the redeem section. Afterward I type the code I click redeem button which then sends me...
  4. do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...: so, I wanna buy a gpu prepaid card for 3 months but i need to know if redeeming it requires a payment method or not, thanks for the help in advance. 8d1f993d-2f1f-4a74-9827-0a0589390252
  5. Prepaid Minecraft Giftcard $35

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid Minecraft Giftcard $35: So apparently I bought a minecraft $35 giftcard, I tried to redeem it and it does not work at all. Looks like I wasted 35$ on a crappy non refundable unusable gift card....
  6. Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or...: Was curious to know if i can use a prepaid visa as a payment method for a xbox series s console. 9ee0f82a-97e4-493c-8975-558352a3f350
  7. I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game...: I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game again before it would install 2cfd65b1-9a92-4214-9b01-577efacd3b1d
  8. Prepaid Debit Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid Debit Card: Does a readycard visa debit prepaid work for xbox? Just curious to see if I can use it. bbd4d176-109b-4eda-8a06-a52f0f5f3880
  9. microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card: i bought a prepaid gamepass ultimate giftcard for one month, when i redeemed it on xbox.com, they demandend my credit card information for recurring payment. i just want my one month. no recurring...
  10. Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA"

in XboX Insiders
    Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA": Currently Xbox is blocking features in EU countries. Not even listing several European Union countries on Xbox and is blocking GamePass on PC for resitents what Mictosoft / Xbox clains...