Preordering Star Wars Battlefront II

Discus and support Preordering Star Wars Battlefront II in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help. I have EA Access, and I know I get a 10% discount when I order SWBF 2, but are there any bonuses that are different from ordering the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeddyH773, Sep 26, 2017.

1. TeddyH773
    TeddyH773 Guest

I need help. I have EA Access, and I know I get a 10% discount when I order SWBF 2, but are there any bonuses that are different from ordering the deluxe version without EA Access? Such as an earlier Access or something? Thanks.

:)

TeddyH773, Sep 26, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Preordering Star Wars Battlefront II

I know that I preordered the game and i saw that you get the preorder bonus and the elite pack bonuses and 3 days early but the 3 days early are for preordering it period. i hope this helps

powerknight15, Oct 26, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Xbox one Star wars Battlefront 2 Beta Code did not work.

7. DominumStige Win User

I can't download the Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta early acces

8. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Losing connection

9. Oraclea Win User

I can't download the Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta early acces

Thema:

1. Preordering Star Wars Battlefront II - Similar Threads - Preordering Star Wars

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  4. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t: I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the...
  5. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  6. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  7. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition not shown on my preorder punchcard

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition not shown on my preorder punchcard: I have preordered the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition on October 1st after enrolling into the punchcard challenge. It is not showing up in the punchcard even though Middle...
  8. Issue with preorder punchcard and star status.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issue with preorder punchcard and star status.: Hi, I am having an issue with my xbox live rewards status and a reward. My gamertag is (). Before 12/30/16 there was a pre order punchcard that gave you 15,000 reward points if you pre ordered 3...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront promotion gift card for preorder not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Star Wars Battlefront promotion gift card for preorder not received: Hello I pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront back on 11/16/15 with the understanding that i would receive a $10 gift card code. Its been over a month since the games release and i have not received...
  10. Star Wars the Force Awakens preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars the Force Awakens preorder: I preordered Star Wars the Force Awakens about two weeks ago, and the description said that it comes with the bonus features. Now that the film is out, I can watch it, but it seemingly does not...