Preordered game (Warhammer Darktide) doesn’t exist anymore and I can’t download game.

Discus and support Preordered game (Warhammer Darktide) doesn’t exist anymore and I can’t download game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered Warhammer darktide on Xbox; after some time the title changed to add “DO NOT USE” at the end of it, and I figured it was just there until... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesMagner, Dec 2, 2022.

1. JamesMagner
    JamesMagner Guest

Preordered game (Warhammer Darktide) doesn’t exist anymore and I can’t download game.

I preordered Warhammer darktide on Xbox; after some time the title changed to add “DO NOT USE” at the end of it, and I figured it was just there until the game officially released, but it’s been out for a day and the title still says DO NOT USE, I can’t download the game, and when I look in the store and search it, the entire game doesn’t exist. What do I do?

:)

JamesMagner, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

The console version of DarkTide was delayed a while back so that's why it isn't showing up in the store.
  3. CanadianPinoy76 Win User

The console version of DarkTide was delayed a while back so that's why it isn't showing up in the store.
    Do you know when DarkTide will be available for Xbox Series X??
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JAMESMAGNER

Just to confirm, are you able to see this item in your Microsoft account order history with status completed?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If yes, if you sign in with the account used to purchase the game here:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/p/9NT3WC6RKBVQ...

Are you able to see the “install” option or just buy?
  5. Verified Canadian Win User

Had a store reload page bug

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Had a store reload page bug

Thema:

1. Preordered game (Warhammer Darktide) doesn’t exist anymore and I can’t download game. - Similar Threads - Preordered game Warhammer

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  4. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  5. Refund a preorder game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a preorder game: Is it possible to refund a game that is currently early access for people who have preordered? I'd like to refund Forza Motorsport as this game plays horribly and is not something I will continue...
  6. i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...: So a few months I preordered a game, I bought it and it was all done, money gone from my account. A few days ago I got a notis that the payment was denied and now that the game is released I can’t...
  7. If I preorder a game and gift it after it releases, will the recipient receive the preorder...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I preorder a game and gift it after it releases, will the recipient receive the preorder...: Just like the title says, and I'm only considering the Microsoft store because I want the rewards points from buying the game 201930f7-6997-4f63-aa32-e094d2b0b14c
  8. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  9. Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...: Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the Microsoft/Xbox US store and play it on my console? 9532b63e-e156-4b77-8d1c-e14a6806ee25
  10. How do i a preorder a game with my cashapp card or can i use gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i a preorder a game with my cashapp card or can i use gift cards?: Hey I’m trying to preorder Mortal Kombat 1 ultimate edition however it won’t let me use my cashapp card. I was wondering if I would be able to buy gift cards and preorder the game instead. If not...