Preordered D2

Discus and support Preordered D2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i Preordered D2 but the one installed on my xbox says its not available until the 19th. When i go to the store and find the bundle i preordered that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dot Dot Drew, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Dot Dot Drew
    Dot Dot Drew Guest

Preordered D2

i Preordered D2 but the one installed on my xbox says its not available until the 19th. When i go to the store and find the bundle i preordered that says "owned" by it, that one says i can play on the 5th at 9:00. Will i be able to play today?!? Please help!

:)

Dot Dot Drew, Sep 5, 2017
  2. alpha187
    alpha187 Guest
    Modded items

im guessing you never played d2 then

alpha187, Sep 5, 2017
  3. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    What are you guys gonna do with your 360?

Keep it since it looks like and beeps like R2 D2.

FullHornet, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Preordered D2

If you have preordered the game, you should be able to play it now.

If you're unable to play still, restart your console pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart.

Ishan8123, Sep 5, 2017
  5. spdobro
    spdobro Guest
    This does not do anything, since the release date is wrong in the store. Clearing the Xbox cache etc. is therefore futile.

spdobro, Sep 5, 2017
  6. pr1malg3ar
    pr1malg3ar Guest
    Seems to be a common trend I am seeing. If this is the case, I would expect a fix very soon.

pr1malg3ar, Sep 5, 2017
  7. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    It should be playable.

The date in the store was an error..

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Ishan8123 Win User

Preordered D2

If you're unable to play still, restart your console pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart.
  9. pr1malg3ar Win User

Preordered D2

Seems to be a common trend I am seeing. If this is the case, I would expect a fix very soon.
  10. CrazY1985 Win User

Preordered D2

It should be playable.

The date in the store was an error..
  11. spdobro Win User

Preordered D2

This does not do anything, since the release date is wrong in the store. Clearing the Xbox cache etc. is therefore futile.
  12. StoopidNewb Win User

Suspended when I was neither online nor home?

That's the crazy part. I haven't played the game in months... But I did just cancel my Nightfall preorder a few days ago. I find it odd that I've never had an enforcement action in the history of my account (well over a decade) and now suddenly I'm in violation in a D2 LFG post.
Thema:

Preordered D2

1. Preordered D2 - Similar Threads - Preordered

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  4. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t: I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the...
  5. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  6. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  7. My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?: My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 as soon as preorders started. A few days ago it took away his ghost skins and now that modern warfare 3 is out it says he needs to rebuy it. Does anyone else...
  8. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  9. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  10. I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but...: I preordered the cross plat version and it won’t let me play the campaign beta. It’s November 4th so it’s definitely live right now. It tells me I still need to preorder I HAVE ALREADY. Very upset...