Preorder help…

Discus and support Preorder help… in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Recently updated my details as forgot and my preorder payment failed. There isn’t an option to try again so will this be done automatically?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richc2525, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Richc2525
    Richc2525 Guest

Preorder help…

Hi,

Recently updated my details as forgot and my preorder payment failed. There isn’t an option to try again so will this be done automatically?

Also, I have a gift voucher to redeem on my account, I want to pay using that and mix it with my debit card details as the voucher doesn’t cover the whole price, and again will this get done automatically?

Thanks for any help anyone can share.

Richard

:)

Richc2525, Mar 5, 2023
  2. georgeeasley Win User

Preorder help?

No worries. I figured it out but thanks
  3. Dericka Win User

Preorder help?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what game are you trying to pre order?
  4. Nemesis121804 Win User

Preorder help!

Xbox Store and Microsoft Store operate independently of each other, so no preloading from ordering off of the Microsoft Store.

Really seems like a missed opportunity offering pre-loading could be a lure to get people to order from MS instead of some other store.
  5. Smwutches Win User

help with preorder

The preorder would have counted as a punch towards your games on demand punchcard. You would need 2 other eligible purchases to complete the offer and receive the credits.
  6. Dericka Win User

Preorder help?

Awesome! If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating and have a great day ahead! Stay safe and awesome!
Thema:

Preorder help…

1. Preorder help… - Similar Threads - Preorder help…

2. Need help paying for a preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help paying for a preorder: Hi! I pre-ordered Destiny 2 Lightfall back in August, but when it came time to take the money, it didn't come out. I updated my info today and made sure there was money. Is there a way to pay for...
  3. help pls. i preorder battlefield 2042 and it’s confusing af just read

in XboX Insiders
    help pls. i preorder battlefield 2042 and it’s confusing af just read: I pre-ordered battlefield 2042. And when i go to my order history there’s no option to cancel it and it says “payment failed” i typed up how to cancel the pre order but it says if you’ve been...
  4. Need help with FH5 Controller preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with FH5 Controller preorder: When ever a go to preorder it, it says "Go to retailers website" but I can't find a retailer that sells it 41d311a4-cebb-4127-9545-84c4b0cf9895
  5. Need Help With Redeeming a Preorder Bonus from Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Redeeming a Preorder Bonus from Forza Horizon 4.: Hello, I would like to speak to someone about a slight issue regarding me not receiving a bonus I was supposed to get from preordering the game Forza Horizon 4. Apparently I was supposed to...
  6. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...: I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order #[Mod...
  7. help with preorder

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    help with preorder: hey guys looking at my reward points i seem to be missing some, i pre ordered sea of thieves and never received any points? 1f9268bf-b914-498d-a1a7-c53f170efda5
  8. i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help: i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help dc3aba59-b8c5-4b0e-977f-11bfc9928e3f
  9. hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help: hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help db194f8d-20a7-48db-ad28-a9ee8159db3c
  10. preorder halo wars 2 ult edition via AMAZON on 28 august, still no HW DE code..HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preorder halo wars 2 ult edition via AMAZON on 28 august, still no HW DE code..HELP!!!: As in the title, i preorder in AMAZON, the ultimate edition of Halo Wars 2 (becuase here in Italy the ultimate edition didn't come in any shop....i don't know why onestly....) and i do not receive...