Preorder didnt process, lost bonus dlc

Discus and support Preorder didnt process, lost bonus dlc in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered Sea of Thieves weeks ago, if not months, and arranged payment via PayPal. Immediately the option to purchase disappeared and it said... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by freakyfast420, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Preorder didnt process, lost bonus dlc

I preordered Sea of Thieves weeks ago, if not months, and arranged payment via PayPal. Immediately the option to purchase disappeared and it said “preordered”, right up until the release date on 3/20. I did so after being accepted for alpha testing. On the
    release date it changed back to purchase and the transaction never processed. I had no way of knowing that this would happen despite there being ample funds available. Because of this, I lost the preorder bonus tied to the game. Xbox live never rejected the
    transaction and it cost me DLC. Is there a way I can purchase the game and still get credited as this was an error on xbox’s befhalf to not reject the transaction previously or process it immediately?

:)

freakyfast420, Mar 20, 2018
  2. Classic costume DLC release...

Wait, 7?

1 Ermack skin/fatality kollecters edition bonus

2 Scorpion skin/fatality GameStop preorder bonus

3 Sub Zero Best Buy preorder bonus

4 Reptile Amazon preorder bonus

5 Mileena Walmart preorder bonus

6 Kitana ???

7 ????

GothDarkeDragon, Mar 20, 2018
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Digital Vs Physical

I put this on another thread, but just make DLC preorder bonuses on Digital and make physical game only.

RippenHarra, Mar 20, 2018
  4. Preorder didnt process, lost bonus dlc

Hi there freakyfast420!

Sorry to hear that happened! As mentioned in the
    Preorder FAQ
    , depending on which payment option you use, the charge may not be made right when you preorder.

If the payment fails when the charge is made later, and another payment option is not provided, the pre-order may be cancelled, I'm afraid.

To securely look into your payment options and billing in further detail, and to explore any possible further options, we'd recommend reaching our
    Chat or Phone support teams directly for further assistance.

Mister Quasar, Mar 21, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Hi there freakyfast420!

Sorry to hear that happened! As mentioned in the
    Preorder FAQ
    , depending on which payment option you use, the charge may not be made right when you preorder.

If the payment fails when the charge is made later, and another payment option is not provided, the pre-order may be cancelled, I'm afraid.

To securely look into your payment options and billing in further detail, and to explore any possible further options, we'd recommend reaching our
    Chat or Phone support teams directly for further assistance.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

China Rising Release Time

Isnt that preordered DLC bonus? Meaning for free?
  7. JaRizzz Win User

Missing DLC from Marketplace?

It will come back tomorrow with the preorder bonus. They will be seperate DLCs.
  8. superman951984 Win User

Red dead 2 special edition dlc

It's the preorder bonus that I didnt get. It was the war horse and a few other things. I cannot remember what they were.
  9. RhinoBlizzard Win User

season pass ?

i'm leaning towards - they'll release it in the first DLC too (they way they did it in the past)

as for defeating the preorder bonus - you get to play it 3 - 4 months before the first DLC so thats not the case

but then again black ops pre order zombie pack wasn't available to the rest until later that year ( but they didnt have the season pass back then either )
Thema:

1. Preorder didnt process, lost bonus dlc - Similar Threads - Preorder didnt process

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  4. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t: I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the...
  5. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  6. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  7. My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?: My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 as soon as preorders started. A few days ago it took away his ghost skins and now that modern warfare 3 is out it says he needs to rebuy it. Does anyone else...
  8. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  9. Didnt recieve forza horizon 3 preorder bonus ( rockstar pack and meguair pack)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt recieve forza horizon 3 preorder bonus ( rockstar pack and meguair pack): I Had preordered forza horizon 3 on 26th september but i have not recieved my preorder bonus, can somebody please help me? My gamertag - . Thank you 5d9ed84c-31a5-40dd-b433-7526dbf7cf36
  10. Didnt get gears 1-3 or judgment with my gears of war 4 ultimate preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt get gears 1-3 or judgment with my gears of war 4 ultimate preorder: i preordered gears 4 ultimate edition and on the regular edition it says if you preorder it you get gears 1-3 and judgment on the 59.99 edition which comes in the ultimate edition and i would like...