Preorder charging question

Discus and support Preorder charging question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I preordered a game that is split between card and microsoft balance. I was wondering if I added the remaining funds to the ms balance would it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DevilWolf1976, May 27, 2023.

1. Preorder charging question

Hi. I preordered a game that is split between card and microsoft balance. I was wondering if I added the remaining funds to the ms balance would it just use that and not the card at all? Thank you.

:)

DevilWolf1976, May 27, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm sorry, Once you have registered a pre-order using a split-payment method, the remaining balance will still be charged to the payment method you have linked with the pre-order.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series X pre-order canceled

With xbox you never get charged immediately for preorders you get charged when it ships
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Preorder payment

No, it charged it approx 10 days prior to release.

Only Xbox Gift cards charge you instantly for a preorder
  5. KRYPTONS ICON Win User

A few NEW x1 3rd party accessories

I preordered the play and charge kit for launch night.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Billing

If you made a preorder on a Digital game and pay it via credit card or paypal you would be charged for the game a couple days before the Release of the game. If you paid via prepaid card you get charged by the time you made the preorder.
Thema:

1. Preorder charging question - Similar Threads - Preorder charging question

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  4. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t: I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the...
  5. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  6. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  7. My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?: My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 as soon as preorders started. A few days ago it took away his ghost skins and now that modern warfare 3 is out it says he needs to rebuy it. Does anyone else...
  8. i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...: So a few months I preordered a game, I bought it and it was all done, money gone from my account. A few days ago I got a notis that the payment was denied and now that the game is released I can’t...
  9. Why was I not refunded after I was charged after a preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was I not refunded after I was charged after a preorder: I was charged $106 for the preorder of mw3. I wanted to cancel my order and get a refund for the game and it’s been almost a week now and I haven’t been refunded....
  10. Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?: So I preordered 2k24 the day it was up for preordering, it says I have the game but at the same nothing was taking out of my account yet. So now all of a sudden today I get the charge but my bank...