Preorder battlefield 2042 and on launch day I can’t play

Discus and support Preorder battlefield 2042 and on launch day I can’t play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preorder 2042 2-3 months ago and I completed the purchase 107$ today was early launch day for preorder so I went to play and it says I don’t own so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tylery1, Nov 15, 2021.

1. tylery1
    tylery1 Guest

I preorder 2042 2-3 months ago and I completed the purchase 107$ today was early launch day for preorder so I went to play and it says I don’t own so I deleted it thinking it was glitched and I had to download it again but now it’s not in games and apps and it says I have to rebuy it so can you guys fix this please

:)

tylery1, Nov 15, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Check if you can find the game in your purchase history and the purchase status is ''completed'', on this link you can check your purchase history.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If the purchase status is ''completed'', clean your console's MAC and try to install the game through the library or store.

To clean the MAC follow this path
    Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

If your order status is "declined" you will have to talk to your bank to find out why your charge was not authorized.
  3. Francia J. Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

You're welcome and to access the trial simply follow the steps below:

On your console, open the Store app and search for Battlefield 2042

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - Choose edition

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - this should be the first option with no price available

Select Free Trial with EA Play and then select Install all
  4. ngocphi Win User

Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

If it is multiplayer modes you nerd Cote to play multiplayer

This applies to online only battlefield especially like battlefield 2042
  5. Scissoraptor Win User

Stupid refund service

Battlefield 2042 and I bought it at release
  6. Aleks Cymerlik Win User

Cpu stop at 0.38 GHz when playing

cs go and battlefield 2042.

Edit: i think it's a cpu power problem.
Thema:

1. Preorder battlefield 2042 and on launch day I can’t play - Similar Threads - Preorder battlefield 2042

2. help pls. i preorder battlefield 2042 and it’s confusing af just read

in XboX Insiders
    help pls. i preorder battlefield 2042 and it’s confusing af just read: I pre-ordered battlefield 2042. And when i go to my order history there’s no option to cancel it and it says “payment failed” i typed up how to cancel the pre order but it says if you’ve been...
  3. RE: Holiday 2016 preorder rebate - Battlefield 1 $10US

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RE: Holiday 2016 preorder rebate - Battlefield 1 $10US: Preordered BF1 Early Enlister in August 2016. Then saw rebate offer, had livechat with MS/XBox support who assured me the purchase was eligible. Rec'd EA Access free month code, but still no...
  4. not received code for EA Access in the Battlefield Ultimate Preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    not received code for EA Access in the Battlefield Ultimate Preorder: Didnt receive the EA Access 1 mouth code after buying battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition as preorder. How can I get my Code?? 5724f362-4b73-4c55-bd32-2334d5852ccb
  5. Battlefield 1 + Gears 4 10 $ preorder never recieved.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefield 1 + Gears 4 10 $ preorder never recieved.: Please help. Never recieved $10 pre-order for Battlefield 1 or Gears of War 4. Miriam, I need a resolve to this from your end. This should not be hard for you guys to see that I have not...
  6. Never got 10 dollar code for gears 4 or Battlefield 1 preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got 10 dollar code for gears 4 or Battlefield 1 preorder: My interaction with there tech support...... [mod removed] <[mod removed]> 4:58 PM (0 minutes ago) [img] [img] [img] [td]to Microsoft [img] Miriam, I need a resolve to this...
  7. FIFA 17 and Battlefield 1 preorder bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FIFA 17 and Battlefield 1 preorder bonus: I just got of the chat and was directed to this forum. I preordered FIFA 17 from the Xbox one store and never received an email with my code for the 1 month EA Access, I thought I already had EA...
  8. Preorder battlefield 1 ultimate edition no 1 month ea access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preorder battlefield 1 ultimate edition no 1 month ea access: I preordered battlefield 1 ultimate edition on 14/09...now is 25th and the code of 1 month ea access not arrived! Help me please and send a code! thanks Nicola 55264515-51b0-44f6-9842-baf4fd113efc
  9. Battlefield 1 Preorder EA access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefield 1 Preorder EA access code: I recently preordered Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition and was supposed to get an ea access code with 7 to 10 days. I preordered on the 9th and now its the 24th any i still have no code. Any help...
  10. Battlefield 1 preorder EA 30 day code not recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefield 1 preorder EA 30 day code not recieved: Preordered Ultimate edition of Battlefield 1 on the 7th and haven't received the EA 30 day free code yet. Checked xbox messages and account email. nadda 079af55a-5ace-459e-8181-1f7a090c8541