Premium Sub "Expired" After One Week?
Discus and support Premium Sub "Expired" After One Week? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Paid for a one year premium sub a week ago - today it told me my premium sub expired. How do I get my year back? 32d2e392-5b95-4b84-b2c4-10c09c54ebe2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayJB, Jan 10, 2018.
Thema:
Premium Sub "Expired" After One Week?
Loading...
-
Premium Sub "Expired" After One Week? - Similar Threads - Premium Sub Expired
-
Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise
in XboX InsidersProposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,... -
Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?
in XboX InsidersCan FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?: Hi, I'm part of the Xbox Insider program. Do you know if I can play FC 26 via cloud gaming if I have a Game Pass Premium or Essential membership, or do I need Ultimate? I’ve already purchased the... -
How to re establish Xbox as a premium online multiplayer platform
in XboX InsidersHow to re establish Xbox as a premium online multiplayer platform: Xbox needs to re establish Xbox as a premium system for all gamers and get customers back to the idea it’s worth shelling out $10 a month for premium connectivity and security. Box controllers... -
What games are on Ultimate, Premium, and Essential for an Xcloud player without a console?
in XboX InsidersWhat games are on Ultimate, Premium, and Essential for an Xcloud player without a console?: I can't find a list anywhere.. Am I missing something obvious? Seems like somethign that could be crystal clear to find if I'm decided to keep game-pass and choose which tier go to to next. For... -
I have the Xbox Game Pass Premium linked to my Microsoft Account, but still wont let me in...
in XBoX AccessibilityI have the Xbox Game Pass Premium linked to my Microsoft Account, but still wont let me in...: I have the 1-month trial for Xbox Game Pass Premium linked to my Microsoft Account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***), but it doesnt show on Xbox Live that is... -
Forza Horizon5 premium Edition
in XBoX AccessibilityForza Horizon5 premium Edition: I reinstalled Forza Horizon 5 premium edition and I don't have access, I can't play Hot Wheels and Rally Adventures??? bffa5d9f-61f5-486a-bfc4-67bfd8fa49fd -
I bought the premium bundle on ps5 of forza horizon but i did not receive my extra’s such...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought the premium bundle on ps5 of forza horizon but i did not receive my extra’s such...: I bought the premium bundle on ps5 of forza horizon but i did not receive my extra’s such as horizon points and backstage points .Where i only got 2 horizon backstage points and only a thousand... -
I have paid for my yearly premium membership 29/4/2025 " CuteCactus 31950 " However, I...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have paid for my yearly premium membership 29/4/2025 " CuteCactus 31950 " However, I...: I have purchased a yearly premium membership on 29/4/2025. However, I noticed today 30/4/2025 I am still playing as a member without premium membership. Robert Brown " CuteCactus 31950"... -
timer on solitaire challenges and premium sub.
in XBoX Games and Appstimer on solitaire challenges and premium sub.: Once again today I got screwed out of five hours on the world tour challenge. I backed out of the game properly when I had to leave for a while and when I came back 5 hours later +/- it had...