Premium deluxe and deluxe version of microsoft flight simulator not showing up in the...

Discus and support Premium deluxe and deluxe version of microsoft flight simulator not showing up in the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I had recently bought the premiume deluxe Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th anniversary(DVD - ROM). I have finished installing all the DVD... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxCoDeRxX, Jan 24, 2023.

1. XxCoDeRxX
    XxCoDeRxX Guest

Premium deluxe and deluxe version of microsoft flight simulator not showing up in the...

Hello,
    I had recently bought the premiume deluxe Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th anniversary(DVD - ROM). I have finished installing all the DVD content and have redeemed my code in the microsoft store.

The first time I opened the game and it took me to the installation manager and I could see all the versions(Standard , Deluxe and Premium Deluxe) available for download(in the installation manager) and it took ~130 gigabytes of space. However I had to cancel the installation when I had reached about ~80 gigabytes.

The 2nd time I opened the game it only showed the standard edition available for download.

Is it because it(premium deluxe and deluxe) has already been installed?

(looked like this but with premium and premium deluxe one after the another witht the download symbol on the bottom right)

Premium deluxe and deluxe version of microsoft flight simulator not showing up in the... [​IMG]

Thank you in advance.

:)

XxCoDeRxX, Jan 24, 2023
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

xbox series x

3. FrancisChampagne2 Win User

Problème getting all the download contents fort m'y flight simulator Games premium edition

You ask for the version of the game...

Microsoft flight simulator : premium deluxe edition
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Beech Baron G58 missing in my version of Premium Deluxe FS 2020

Hello mikejonesy,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are missing content with your Premium Deluxe edition of Flight Simulator. For additional support, please view the information below.

For the Microsoft Store version of Flight Simulator, please view: Microsoft Store - Missing Deluxe or Premium Deluxe / DLC content

For the Steam version of Flight Simulator, please view: Steam - Missing Deluxe or Premium Deluxe / DLC content

If you have followed the troubleshooting tips suggested and are still encountering the error, you may contact the Flight Simulator team directly at How to contact support.

Hope this helps!

-Tali
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Game Pass Premium Deluxe Upgrade

6. XxCoDeRxX Win User

Microsoft order done with the same account but game does not show up in My Games or in Xbox purchase history.

I tried checking multiple sites for my order history/owned games(and also apps like store and xbox gaming companion). I had already owned the game and played it(but it suddenly disappeared). I stumbled upon a link where it showed I own microsoft flight simulator : Premium Deluxe - Pre Order and beside it was written "Install". That link opened store and indeed opened up the application microsoft flight simulator : Premium Deluxe - Pre Order. When I searched for it in store manually however , this version did not show up(tried searching for it multiple times only Standard , Deluxe and Premium Deluxe showed up).

Then eventually I reinstalled the game.

This is what it shows me when I search the keywords -

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Premium deluxe and deluxe version of microsoft flight simulator not showing up in the... - Similar Threads - Premium deluxe deluxe

2. problème d'installation de MSFS Premium Deluxe

in XBoX Accessibility
    problème d'installation de MSFS Premium Deluxe: Bonjour, J'ai acheté MSFS Premium Deluxe. Je voulais l'installer sur ma nouvelle machine dont voici les caractéristiques : Nom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 10 Professionnel pour...
  3. Difficulty re-loading Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe (CD's) to my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty re-loading Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe (CD's) to my computer.: I recently had my computer upgraded and regrettably my original Microsoft Flight Sim down load was removed from my machine. Now when I try to enter the 25 code after re-loading the CD's I get a...
  4. Can not install MSFS premium deluxe edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not install MSFS premium deluxe edition.: Hello, I have been trying to install my MSFS premium deluxe edition I had purchased during the release. I recently had to wipe my drive and reinstall windows and ever since then I have not been...
  5. Bought MSFS premium deluxe ad after hours of installing a CDC error occurred with Disc 9...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought MSFS premium deluxe ad after hours of installing a CDC error occurred with Disc 9...: Started back from Disc 1 and again after another 2-3 hours the same error occurred but on Disc 5 this time. What is the problem and how can it be resolved. The whole set up is brand new. PC, disc...
  6. Additionnal aircrafts on MSFS Premium Deluxe not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Additionnal aircrafts on MSFS Premium Deluxe not installed: I download and install MSFS Premium Deluxe. I cannot find any of the 10 additional aircrafts (Cessna Longitude for example) 8ff6e40b-1c27-40a2-ae7c-537e57cafa9f
  7. MSFS 2020 premium deluxe edition store version new install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 premium deluxe edition store version new install: Hello I bought MSFS2020 version store and this product is installed on my current computer. I am going to change computers and I would like to know how to install the product I purchased on my new...
  8. Bought MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe - only Standard Edition showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe - only Standard Edition showing: Hi all, I bought the Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe and yesterday, it showed I purchased it. Was able to download the Standard Edition at 180GB. Now, I can not even see the option for me to...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator Premium deluxe game of the year edition problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator Premium deluxe game of the year edition problems: Hi, i have recently purchased Microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe game of the year edition on my pc. When i have installed the game it has only installed the standard edition content and...
  10. Can’t find premium deluxe package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find premium deluxe package: Just today I swapped from Xbox to pc with Microsoft flight sim. When finished downloading it said my add ons were downloaded to but when I looked in my hangar I couldn’t find them. Is there...