Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale?

Discus and support Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I'm new to xbox. I want to buy lots of games but it will be very expensive. Is there a platform that we can use to predict if and when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/faizansharafat, Feb 14, 2024.

  1. Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale?


    Hey everyone! I'm new to xbox. I want to buy lots of games but it will be very expensive. Is there a platform that we can use to predict if and when certain games will go on sale?

    submitted by /u/faizansharafat
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/faizansharafat, Feb 14, 2024
    #1
  2. Lloydy25 Win User

    Will the Halo MC Collection Break Sales Records?

    No, on topic. Cujos prediction for Halo sales was made on the back of his prediction of x1 sales.
  3. US Revenge Win User

    Eidos dev confirms always on connection, games tied to console on next Xbox

    predicting software sales are cut in half.
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

    Game went on sale

    As everyone else stated: go for the refund

    Anyway, you can easily predict the major sales: balck friday, christmas-new year and usually easter and slmething at the stsrting of summer
  5. NaZoooom Win User

    Game went on sale

    As everyone else stated: go for the refund

    Anyway, you can easily predict the major sales: balck friday, christmas-new year and usually easter and slmething at the stsrting of summer
    And around event times like E3, Gamescom and the Xbox XO show :)
  6. C0MP3LLED Win User

    Xbox One Sales Prediction.

    I had to connect my systems for an update. Can you see me now Dufful? If so you can swallow tho's words of yours from the other day!
Thema:

Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale?

Loading...
  1. Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale? - Similar Threads - Predict Games Sale

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. My Prediction for Xbox in 2026...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Prediction for Xbox in 2026...: As the Xbox Games Showcase revealed a few hints about next year's 25th anniversary of Xbox, I believe they will release a new console, probably the "Xbox Prime" and will have Forza Horizon 6,...
  7. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  8. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  9. Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device: I have recently customised a controller for my son and from what I can tell this issue is limited to that controller only. When attempting to type a message or redeem a code predictive texts are...
  10. Dark Souls 3 predict order issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 predict order issue: So I was told to make a post since it's been 14 days since my pre-order and still haven't gotten my code. Heard there's people who have been waiting longer. I just hope Dark Souls is added to...