Pre-paid code not worked?

Discus and support Pre-paid code not worked? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, got an Xbox one for my son, entered the code supplied for trial on Xbox live gold (made sure box was connected first) after entering code the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dingdongdoody, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Pre-paid code not worked?

hi, got an Xbox one for my son, entered the code supplied for trial on Xbox live gold (made sure box was connected first) after entering code the console just hung for ages. Eventually "there was an error" message came up. On re-entering the code I'm told
    it's already been used, I really want to see what I'm getting with gold membership before I subscribe, I've never used live before so want to see what I get, my son is 6 years old and mostly plays minecraft and Lego games.

:)

Dingdongdoody, Dec 29, 2015
  2. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Microsoft Points for RB DLC

How to enter pre-paid codes for content, subscriptions, or Microsoft Points

Azzin, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Xbox live codes

Pre paid codes can be added to extend a gold sub,free trials can't. A free trial isn't a pre paid code.

Daft Badger, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Pre-paid code not worked?

Does anyone have any idea why the code that was in the package with my Xbox one didn't work, and does anyone know where I can get a replacement?

Dingdongdoody, Dec 31, 2015
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Try calling the xbox support line 800-469-9269. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 31, 2015
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    You might try logging out and logging back in to see if that helps.

{Parity}, Dec 31, 2015
  7. Paujjone
    Paujjone Guest
    You can see if the code went through by going to account.xbox.com and signing in, after that look at the recent transactions section of the page and it will be there if it went through. If not ten you can definitely contact xbox as Genesis1953 stated above
    via phone or also by webchat by going here:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

and choosing chat with microsoft support!

If you think I've earned it feel free to like the post! Remember, if you ever have any questions you can always come and ask us at any time!

Happy New Year!

Paujjone, Oct 31, 2018
  8. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox says i need 2 be logged in when redeeming an code but i am already logged in.

Hello there,

Thank you for keeping us updated. That may very well be the issue. Pre paid codes work for the region the code was bought in. For example: If my account is Canadian, but the code I bought was from the United States, then the code would not work for my account.

In short, your account region must match the pre paid code region.
  9. WiseDragon Win User

Pre paid code not working

Hi ThreadierPond08,

Codes does not expire in a short period after activation.

You can try steps or try locate any solution in
    this
    link

Or wait until phone support give update.

Let us know if was resolved.
  10. Paujjone Win User

You can see if the code went through by going to account.xbox.com and signing in, after that look at the recent transactions section of the page and it will be there if it went through. If not ten you can definitely contact xbox as Genesis1953 stated above
    via phone or also by webchat by going here:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

and choosing chat with microsoft support!

If you think I've earned it feel free to like the post! Remember, if you ever have any questions you can always come and ask us at any time!

Happy New Year!
  11. Im Newbiee Bro Win User

Pre paid code not working

I have entered a prepaid code I purchased a 12 month. I have tried to redeem the code says my billing account is locked and gave me an error called microsoft I have no violations against my acount they have no idea what's wrong with my account. Can't redeem
    any code can't make any purchase. Using prepaid. And can't update provacy settings either
  12. Dingdongdoody Win User

Does anyone have any idea why the code that was in the package with my Xbox one didn't work, and does anyone know where I can get a replacement?
Thema:

1. Pre-paid code not worked? - Similar Threads - Pre paid code

2. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  3. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  4. my friend send me pre paid code for 3 months of xbox gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend send me pre paid code for 3 months of xbox gold: my friend did bu me 3 months of gold membership and on pc mail and xbox it says the code is already activated what do i do ? 7e629dcc-d000-4dd0-9edc-b0cb4b97dbb0
  5. XBOX 12 month pre-paid subscripton code already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 12 month pre-paid subscripton code already redeemed: Hi, I can not find a place to contact Microsoft about this other than here. I have purchased a code from a retailer and after a month redeeming this since I can now add it to my account (since I...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I can't use my pre paid code

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I can't use my pre paid code: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I can't use my pre paid code Have you tried it here ? b600fb19-1f10-4a3c-a92e-ac6e5078d887
  7. I bought forza Horizon 1 as a pre-paid code at the Korea cdkey shop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza Horizon 1 as a pre-paid code at the Korea cdkey shop.: Can not execute due to 0x803f8001 error codes after installation. For reference, it is Xboxone currently in use. 0c92a4c5-30d4-4cb0-aaca-16899c135dc3
  8. Redeem pre paid code error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem pre paid code error: Hey I recently purchased a 3 month pre paid code for live but every time I try to enter it onto either my Xbox or my computer, I get an error code saying it's on their end (Microsofts). I think...
  9. Pre-Paid Code does not work! (Destiny-The Taken King)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Paid Code does not work! (Destiny-The Taken King): Hello Xbox, Today I got a problem with my pre-paid code. I bought Destiny The Taken King Legendary edition, a long time ago. Now I just started playing the game. And I see there are other things...
  10. I put in my Xbox love pre-paid code but it still says I don’t have live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put in my Xbox love pre-paid code but it still says I don’t have live: I can’t figure out why it says I’m still not on live 21f7fcb9-af93-4129-90d6-2ef87c5b3b15